TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

ouch. 6 grand for your damage and his damage?

anyway, im on the train as we speak on my way to toronto. nesk should be contacting me tomorrow regarding the diplo party:D

i didnt go to the corpus party because im a fucking bum and doing things is too much effort, but i heard some pretty epic stories at work today about the other afterparty not at boxcar involving shoes being thrown at bouncers, people being spat on, and other fun stuff like that

and matt.. jesus

416 454 5198

Just call me when y'all in the cit-ay

It starts whenever people decide it does.

I'm even taking tonight off as a precaution.

If anyone needs accomadations, tell me beforehand, no "oh shit I dont' have anywhere to stay..." f'reals

Clopek you dumb motherfucker what the FUCK. Jesus.

hali is the new mike jones. east side of toronto is still 416 btw but thanks for rep.

im down for the pre-symphony wine and cheese tasting.

random thing, it was nice seeing interceptor's girlfriend at the meg and dia show today. hello if you're reading this. please pm pics.

im not saying theres gonna be 6000 people there, theres just that many tickets out. it being a free evbent, were expecting 25% return on the tickets we put out. theres a possibility that the liquor license for this event goes til 3am. in which case, itll probly be busiest after 2.

hahaha you guys fucking love karen.

um, so when is everyone showing up? I'm sitting around in my underpants doing a lab report... so I'd like to know when I should get dressed and de-nerd.

oh yeah, fuck you and running into cars.

i'm jealous of whoever didn't make it to that party. it was SOOO bad!!!

after standing in line for ages and chainsmoking to avoid hypothermia, we get in and the music sucked and peopled danced and dressed like they hated eyesballs.

i'm surprised i didn't bump into hali and company because it seemed like everyone in toronto was there lining up for those stupid port-o-potties.

nice seeing juby and homi (?) though. too bad we were on our way out..

how was the predrank at hali's? did others have a better time last night?