TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

Group on Facebook about the Corpus event says tomorrow, the 1st. Would seem odd to have it on Halloween.

20% off? I wonder if that'll be enough to warrant buying things I couldn't just buy online from American stores. No tax, and their lower dollar amounts is even better with the exchange. Shit here's rediculous.

Group on Facebook about the Corpus event says tomorrow, the 1st. Would seem odd to have it on Halloween.

20% off? I wonder if that'll be enough to warrant buying things I couldn't just buy online from American stores. No tax, and their lower dollar amounts is even better with the exchange. Shit here's rediculous.

It depends.

As far as TNT goes, their prices on certain things are great, others are AWFUL.

Corpus, Wings and Horns, Surface to Air, Robert Geller, APC jackets, a few other things are well priced.

Comme Des Garcons, Tsubi, Kicking Mule, and Rag and Bone are brutally priced.

was in TO last few days, forget to notify for mini meet ... ooopz

nigga if u aint kool wit us dun b lliek yo i wuz hear but i 4got

b reel 4 reel, dun front

b strait, tel a nigga dat u iz tihnk u iz betta dan a nigga, flippin dough n hood rats liek uz a reel koolkat

dun sho up hear agin tho, r imma haf 2 alfa bata cappa ur ass nxt tiem.

b reel 4 reel, dun front

b strait, tel a nigga dat u iz tihnk u iz betta dan a nigga, flippin dough n hood rats liek uz a reel koolkat

real talk....

was anyone else at the corpus party at tnt tonite? i didnt reconize any of yall if you were. party was kinda cool, but i got there after the film screened. it was 20% off everything instore except the corpus. lots of hot girls in attendance. shit was poppin.

i be rollin they hatin

totally forgot about the corpus thing

theres some free donuts and beer at gdft today if ur in the area (starts at 8 i think)

me and matt are emailing each other back and forth on interbank systems. thats pretty gay right?

b reel 4 reel, dun front

uhhh ... fuck .... you .... ?

anyway, band of horses?

shitty deal. if id have known there was an afterparty id have been bout it. why aint you call a nigga?

u mad cause i be rollin with your ex employer?

Ahh I only stuck around for like an hour. We were headed elsewhere.

Pretty drunk too, painfully so.

Corpus thing was alright, watched some chick destroying some superfines trying them on with heels. Prices for the lineup are messed up; the hats are the same price as I've seen them online, but the quilted leather bomber's $200 more than in the US. It ended up being a lot more busy than we thought it'd be. Didn't know about the after-party, left too early I guess.

Where is Boxcar?

Um, you know where Unit and the Gladstone hotel are? There's a gravel driveway across the street from there that runs behind the shitty chain coffeeshops, it's separated from their parking lot by a chainlink fence, anyway, it goes up a little hill and there's a long building that looks like a boxcar. When they have events there's usually like, a subtle trail of firepots or something leading up to whatever door you're supposed to be going to.

It doesn't look like anywhere you'd ever want to go. haha.

Also, the party was really small, there was no security or anything, but I would have felt uncomfortable if I didn't know a lot of people, it's a pretty cloistered group.