TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

actually fuck a cambridge meet, but i'm 1000000% serious about you niggaz comin to hamilton. i got us a place to crash and predrink and all, plus an SNES to play when we're all coming down at the end of the night.

looking for takers

edit: no homo

Hah, Absinthe was made for OMC. Slainte's is alright though, sometimes can have a line, usually doesn't.

I could probably offer my place to crash, but I'd have to see if that'd work out or not. Girlfriend's a summer employee at Toyota and people are always telling her there's tons of fun shit to do in Cambridge, but I've never heard from anyone else. Clo, what's the secret?

Hah, Absinthe was made for OMC. Slainte's is alright though, sometimes can have a line, usually doesn't.

I could probably offer my place to crash, but I'd have to see if that'd work out or not. Girlfriend's a summer employee at Toyota and people are always telling her there's tons of fun shit to do in Cambridge, but I've never heard from anyone else. Clo, what's the secret?

highschool house parties. there's nothing else here. but there's usually kids from 14 to 30 running around, depending on what area of the bridge you're in.

With notice I'm definitely down for a Hamilton meet. Can probably provide a place to stay for some as well.

the notice is, saturday night we drink in hamilton. absinthe. :D

last year wouldve been the best for the five finger discounts.. People had lined up for them Wii's (one of my college buds was in the line also)..

Fuck i just want a new television and laptop for the new year.. I can't be playin Call of duty 4 on a shit box

If the Ab on Saturday is it, I am pretty sure I can do it. I'll probably be in the area at Chester's anyways.

Heh, most of the sources were 25+, so I'm wondering which house parties they were really at.

Ah, the people who will never leave Cambridge. That percentage of people is pretty high I find. Partying in cambridge is almost impossible if no one is driving.

haha, clopek lives in shitown with no wheels. god, its so fun up here in the city with all my drugs and hookers. i wish you could come sleep on my couch, its so cold and lonely with just me and my underage harem of coke sluts. when can you come out and play again? we miss you.