Self Edge X Imperial

Tyro1

what was the point in buying those jeans at all if you're going to change it so dramatically?

Yeah, I didn’t intend (or really want) to alter them, but if I didn’t I never would have worn them. Plus they were a present, so I didnt want to sell them. Those are the breaks I guess. Anyway, they fit a helluva better on my skinny ass now, so at least I can wear them.

You removed the leather patch too?

I do this to all my jeans, these are no exception.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, you straight murdered those.

Anyways, has anyone soaked their SEXI04's yet? I just did a really reallly hot soak on mine, love the fit now. Too bad all the starch is gone and now the 'shine' is also gone... nevertheless, the jeans are still sick.

They're sanforized, there's no real necessity to actually washing them, and they'll stretch back out. Unless of course you wanted to. In which case by all means it's a good thing you did.

i think they look fine, cant even tell that you altered them.

why do you remove the leather patch from all your jeans?

Because in reality Chromesquared is Cayce Pollard.

Because in reality Chromesquared is Cayce Pollard.

TROOF, read me biography:

Pattern_recognition_%28book_cover%29.jpg

Just wondering why you removed the leather patch. Thanks.

Cayce Pollard, a 32-year-old marketing consultant with a psychological sensitivity to corporate symbols. Reacts to logos and advertising as if to an allergen.

Dont know, Ive done this ever since high school.

I just got these today, the fit is pretty good for me...but the denim in the knee area is bunched up...should I soak or will it naturally go away with wear and the denim softens?

Just wear them, no soaking needed.. the bunching will go away naturally with wear..

Ok this happened awhile ago but just came up to me... if this was you... why...?

On february 17, 2008 after the iron heart party my friends and i decided to walk around sf. Then we stopped at a bus stop to catch a bus. Then some guy, who was wearing SExI's, noticed we were carrying bags from SE and wearing ih's and samurais, walked right up to us and turned around. i guess he was trying to say he went so SE too?

fricken weirdo

so sz32 in FH3001 = what size in these?

I'd say 31.

Most people are just going -1 from their usual Japanese jean (flat head, iron heart, samurai, skull, etc..) sizing.

I'm trying to find a pair of 29 SEXI04BKs but I guess the last pair sold out last night. Is there going to be another run of the blacks or is that it?

We get exchanges all the time, so keep an eye on the site..