Self Edge X Imperial

Tyro1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SEXi04

1 and a half months...?

What's your height and weight (if you don't mind me asking). I'm into the SExI's but I fear my runner/soccer-player thighs won't fit... but yours don't seem to be TOO tight on the thighs.

On that note - anyone have an idea of how much the thighs stretch out? THANKS.

^ thanks man.

Has anyone who would consider themselves to have muscular thighs tried these? I'm 5'11" 155lbs, but I've got runner/soccer-player thighs, so the 10.8 inch thigh measurement for size 30 concerns me. Could anyone speak to the amount the thighs stretch if they start out pretty snug?

^ thanks man.

Has anyone who would consider themselves to have muscular thighs tried these? I'm 5'11" 155lbs, but I've got runner/soccer-player thighs, so the 10.8 inch thigh measurement for size 30 concerns me. Could anyone speak to the amount the thighs stretch if they start out pretty snug?

I wouldn't say my thighs are really muscular, but they aren't skinny. (due to football/muay thai) As for the stretching, when I first put them they were super tight around the thighs. After a week or so, they stretched enough to where they feel comfortable. I'll measure the thigh area later if you want me to. Gotta find the tape first.

^ I'd appreciate that! I imagine, if anything, muay thai + football thighs are bigger than soccer + cross country thighs.

I plan to fight at lightweight (155 lbs) so I'm not that big. But yeah, I'll take measurements later.

Hey actually... can anyone compare these to Nudie Even Stevens? I tried on a pair of ES's in size 28, and they fit perfectly... and Self Edge's measurements actually seem really similar between ES in 28 and SExI in 30. Maybe my thighs have a chance after all!

^

My Even Stevens were a size 33 and they ended up a size too big so I should have got a 32. I have size 33 in the sexi's and they were tight at first but stretched out perfectly. I also have fairly big thighs.

AWESOME.

I'm officially getting SExI

just playing with my new camera so I thought I'd throw up some updated pics

I guess these have around 1.5 months wear.. maybe less

dsc0032vg3.jpg

dsc0030tq7.jpg

dsc0031ft5.jpg

- honeycombs and stacking have set in really nicely and the backpockets are NOT like that unlike in the picture.. must be the way I was standing.

• 2 weeks later...

on this thread from page 1 to page 40, it's quite nice to catch up with this sexi05 as i've been away from sufu scene for almost a year... nice to be back home in the states all the way from africa!