Self Edge X Imperial

Tyro1

Dang I don't get it... you're an inch taller and 5 pounds lighter than me, and I have the same size as you, but they look like they fit you perfectly whereas they're definitely too big on me.

Thanks for the compliments guys. I appreciate it.

dkatz... It might be because I have wide hips and a big ass haha. I'm not sure exactly what my natural waist is, but its probably around a 30-31. I wear these a little above my hips, which is around 33. I also wear a belt with these (even though I don't need to) which I think helped control the stretching around the waist.

I'm sorry your pair doesn't fit like you would like them to, but maybe you can put them in a boiling soak around the waist area. That might help you shrink them enough to get a snugger fit. Then you can wear a belt like I did to help minimize the waist stretching.

Try that out if you haven't yet. I hope that it helps.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I guess here's another sizing question.

I'm 6'3.5" and around 185lbs. I wear a size 30 in APC NS for reference. Should I go for 30 or 31 in these?

If you want a super slim fit go for the 30, if you want a bit of room go for the 31..

Thanks for the compliments guys. I appreciate it.

dkatz... It might be because I have wide hips and a big ass haha. I'm not sure exactly what my natural waist is, but its probably around a 30-31. I wear these a little above my hips, which is around 33. I also wear a belt with these (even though I don't need to) which I think helped control the stretching around the waist.

I'm sorry your pair doesn't fit like you would like them to, but maybe you can put them in a boiling soak around the waist area. That might help you shrink them enough to get a snugger fit. Then you can wear a belt like I did to help minimize the waist stretching.

Try that out if you haven't yet. I hope that it helps.

Thanks dude.

Has anyone found that a boiling-hot soak has a significant effect? Would that leech out indigo from the waist area and make it a different shade than the rest of the jeans?

I actually did a hot waist rinse on my dukes. They were a 28 but stretched out to a 30 after wear. After the waist rinse they went back down to a 28, but it was pointless cause they stretched back out. soo........yea......how bout that huh......

Hey all, longtime lurker recent registrant.

Despite picking up a pair of SExFH in black, I'm seeing these SExIs to completion. Started Feb 1 2008 and have worn all day every day since. No washes, caught in the rain once. They have stretched out significantly, especially in the waist (at least 2 inches I'd estimate). Also, knee bagging like a motherfucker. Size 33 unhemmed. I'm 6'3 175lbs and will take this opportunity to thank Kiya for making stackable jeans for tall people (now make your next collabo 42" please!) Here's what I got so far:

th_Jeans1.jpg

th_Jeans2.jpg

th_Jeans3.jpg

th_Jeans4.jpg

th_Jeans5.jpg

th_Jeans6.jpg

th_Jeans7.jpg

You can see a few scuff marks on the fly and left knee from falling once when longboarding. No repairs needed yet, all the stitching looks to be holding up extremely well. No plans on washing anytime soon. Will update again at 6 months.

Oh yeah, and that is an iphone in my pocket, but I am happy to see you.

Guest xtreme588

sup everyone

i have a pair of 34s in indigo i need to get rid of

worn about 10x, no fading

i asking for 250 shipped, price is negotiable

get at me if youre interested

hahaha. piff has had these for a few weeks i think.. he posted them on hypebeast a while ago. his fit is nice. still regret not sizing down.

stacks: your pics are what made me want to see more haha, good fit on them

yeah I don't know why I assumed you didn't go through every page of this thread like I did, haha.

I do wish that someone would post pics of serious fading, but maybe it just hasn't happened for anyone yet.

Good things come to those who wait, I suppose.

i did for sizing information. but i dont think that i learned enough because i managed to buy one size over what i should have. but im still happy with it. i sound like a broken record haha

edit: decided to take some fit pictures of them today

IMG_0442.jpg

IMG_0447.jpg

IMG_0448.jpg