Self Edge X Imperial

Tyro1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im a 34 and im stuck between purchasing the 32 or a 33 in these.

would the 32 be too tight or the 33 be to baggy i dont want a skintight fit on these.

Im a bout 5 11 and 215 for reference.

Are your thighs going to be able to fit these jeans? I figure you have pretty big thighs at 5'11" 215lbs.

Im a 34 and im stuck between purchasing the 32 or a 33 in these.

would the 32 be too tight or the 33 be to baggy i dont want a skintight fit on these.

Im a bout 5 11 and 215 for reference.

I'd go for the 33, the 32 would be too slim on you if you're not looking for a super slim fit.

Alright, so I ran this by Kiya, but I'm curious what you folks who've had experience wearing these suckers for a couple months thinks.

I have a brand new pair of these in size 30, but they are a couple inches too big in the waist. My current jeans fit me perfectly in the waist at 32 inches, but by my measurement the SExI04's are 33.5 inches. Sizing down is a bit problematic, though, since I've got pretty muscular thighs (though size 29 would probably be doable), and because I can't find any size 29s anyway.

So what about going to a tailr and taking the waist in? Kiya thinks I could get away with taking it in 2 inches - that would bring me to a pretty perfect size... as long as they didn't stretch out much at all. Is it worth it, or are they going to stretch out too much and wind up being a total waste?

Alright, so I ran this by Kiya, but I'm curious what you folks who've had experience wearing these suckers for a couple months thinks.

I have a brand new pair of these in size 30, but they are a couple inches too big in the waist. My current jeans fit me perfectly in the waist at 32 inches, but by my measurement the SExI04's are 33.5 inches. Sizing down is a bit problematic, though, since I've got pretty muscular thighs (though size 29 would probably be doable), and because I can't find any size 29s anyway.

So what about going to a tailr and taking the waist in? Kiya thinks I could get away with taking it in 2 inches - that would bring me to a pretty perfect size... as long as they didn't stretch out much at all. Is it worth it, or are they going to stretch out too much and wind up being a total waste?

you can always just wear a belt

I'd go for the 33, the 32 would be too slim on you if you're not looking for a super slim fit.

FYI, I'm a 34" for the dukes. I got a 33" for these and the waist is too big, but the thighs are tight, my thighs wouldnt have been able to fit in a 32" (if they did, it would look awful). Haven't been wearing the SEXI's much though (only a couple of times).

you can always just wear a belt

too-big-in-the-waist-jeans = pet peeve, even with a belt

I don't suppose there's anyone who would want to trade their size 29's for my 30's? Or sell their 29's?

The thighs and the waist will most definitely stretch (quite a bit actually). The only problem I'm having is with the calf and the seat (and maybe the smell). It’s a lil’ difficult to roll up my right leg for biking, and the seat is taking a while to give.

And as for the smell no one seems to smell it except for me, but it STINKS!

The thighs and the waist will most definitely stretch (quite a bit actually). The only problem I'm having is with the calf and the seat (and maybe the smell). It’s a lil’ difficult to roll up my right leg for biking, and the seat is taking a while to give.

And as for the smell no one seems to smell it except for me, but it STINKS!

Yeah, mine fuckin' reek as well. I don't sweat a whole lot though, so I dunno. I wouldn't mind the smell if these things just fucking FADED though. I've been wearing the shit out of them and they just don't fade! haha.

Here is my pair at around 2.5 months. I wear these pretty lightly about 3-4 days a week. There is slight fading on the combs and a little on the whiskers, but it's hard to see in these pictures. The sun is also casting shadows which kind of messes up the picture. Sorry.

I'm 6'0" and 150 pounds. These are a size 30. For reference, I wear a size 29 in APC NS.

r9pvs0.jpg

i hang mine up every night so they don't smell, and mine are fading pretty quickly actually, compared to my old nudie SJs

I hang mine as well. But didn't know it helps them not smell.

btw nice fit justin

Yeah, mine fuckin' reek as well. I don't sweat a whole lot though, so I dunno. I wouldn't mind the smell if these things just fucking FADED though. I've been wearing the shit out of them and they just don't fade! haha.

I've been wearing mine everyday for 3 months. The indigo on the thighs is starting to lighten up and the stacks are rubbing together like crazy. I've already developed a small hole on the inner left ankle.

Here is my pair at around 2.5 months. I wear these pretty lightly about 3-4 days a week. There is slight fading on the combs and a little on the whiskers, but it's hard to see in these pictures. The sun is also casting shadows which kind of messes up the picture. Sorry.

I'm 6'0" and 150 pounds. These are a size 30. For reference, I wear a size 29 in APC NS.

r9pvs0.jpg

Dang I don't get it... you're an inch taller and 5 pounds lighter than me, and I have the same size as you, but they look like they fit you perfectly whereas they're definitely too big on me.