Somebody asked me for the measurements, so here you go (in inches):

• Waist 16.30
  • Front Rise 10.25
  • Back Rise 13.75
  • Upper Thigh 10.75
  • Knee 8
  • Leg Opening 7.25
  • Inseam 39

I took all of those measurements BiG style when they were new, but they don't feel like they stretched out very much. I'll try to get some current measurements up later, but I don't think they'll be much different. Any other questions then feel free to ask :)

P.S. Kiya shorted me 1" on the inseam... Damn you Kiya! :P

I'm just kidding, I love these jeans :D

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For people who have been wearing theres for a while, has the thigh stretched out at all? I just got mines and the thighs are really tight and the jeans are really stiff, so I'm worried they won't stretch out much.

Has anyone else had any comments from random ppl on the street about their SEXI04s...i was walking down the street the other day and a group of teens were sayin to each other "i've never seen that before in m life" (referring to the stack)...and another time these two guys were walking behind me and i could hear one guy say to his friend "check those jeans out, ask him where he got them from"...these are definately the first pair of denim i've owned that have gotten this kind of reaction from randoms on the street...

Has anyone else had any comments from random ppl on the street about their SEXI04s...i was walking down the street the other day and a group of teens were sayin to each other "i've never seen that before in m life" (referring to the stack)...and another time these two guys were walking behind me and i could hear one guy say to his friend "check those jeans out, ask him where he got them from"...these are definately the first pair of denim i've owned that have gotten this kind of reaction from randoms on the street...

Denimz is the new kicks.

Not yet, though there was this one dude wearing nudies just eyeing down my sexi04s at the airport

same thing happened to me. someone wearing nudies came into the shop i work at. he couldn't stop stairing at my sexi's. i fuqn love it.

Is that your g/f or your sister in the mirror with you?

Either way, I'd hit it!

Sure you would.

Thighs? Too tight? Ahh the thighs were a little roomy for me...and I am wearing a size 27. Yikes! I really hope these don't stretch out to much for me...its been about a month and a half or wear for me. I'll get some updated pictures.

• 2 weeks later...