Self Edge X Imperial

Tyro1

does anyone else have a fly bulge problem with this particular jeans ?

my pair have a seriously bulged fly area.. not a look that i'm really after

I do have the exact same problem when I slouch mine. If I pull the front up the bulge disappears but these jeans be made for slouching.

At first I assumed it would fix itself as the denim softened but after 4.5 months it still hasn't gone away. That being said, I haven't washed yet so maybe that will do the trick.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought this only occurred to me but when I checked a couple of fit pics, most of them do have the same problem..

Could it be the rise that's too long ? I'm really not liking the bulge but I can't do anything bout it cos I'm in love with the pair..

apart from that, does anyone who sized down experience pain at their upper right thigh ? I found that the coin pocket (which adds another layer to the denim) causes this pain when I'm wearing them for too long :mad:

i have a problem with the back rise feeling too long.

and kobot. im not trying to look like some greaser with a 5 inch cuff. i enjoy my one inch cuff thanks

i have a problem with the back rise feeling too long.

and kobot. im not trying to look like some greaser with a 5 inch cuff. i enjoy my one inch cuff thanks

its not the little cuff that looks bad, i dont like huge cuffs either, its the huge stack on top of the cuff that my eyes take offense to

lol. huge stacks.. i think kiya gave us a 40 inch inseam for a reason
its not the little cuff that looks bad, i dont like huge cuffs either, its the huge stack on top of the cuff that my eyes take offense to

read carefully. but in my opinion, i think it looks fine with that little cuff, iuno maybe its just me haha.

its just the thick ass denim layers in the crotch.. like 7 folded layers make it bulge. but anyone who actually has a dick knows if you had a boner it wouldnt look like a two inch bulge...

• 2 weeks later...