Uniqlo Vintage Chinos

doctorgnar

Finally got a reply from them, they sent me this link:

http://www.uniqlo.co.uk/catalogue/men/trousers/79089-brown-vintage-flat-front-chinos

Are these the slim ones or no? Thanks.

Regardless of what they used to be called - YES, those are the slim ones. I have them. They are slim.

-Jake

hey jake, what size do you have and what's the hem measurement? thanks

34 waist. I had them hemmed to 30.5 inches. They were 32 previously. Or do you mean the leg opening?

-Jake

i stopped by uniqlo a few days ago and they didn't have anything smaller than a 32 waist. 90% of the remaining stock (which is very limited) is larger sizes, 34's and up. they always sell out of the 28-30's first so if that's your size don't hesitate and get them early.

i picked up the last pair of Regular Fit Straight Color jeans which have a nice slim fit. i'm waiting for the cotton linen jeans to go on sale.

just get them if you can. i picked up the khaki pair of UVC's about 2 years ago when they came out, without reading about them on here. i was shocked at what a great pair of chinos they were and my girlfriend said i should've just picked them up in every color since good chinos are hard to come by, especially for $40. of course uniqlo sold out of them the next time i was in, and i kicked myself for not getting them all. luckily, they restocked this year and i scooped the the "brown" (which is really a light, light tan) and black pair immediately and I'm happy i did. for the price, they're probably the best items in my wardrobe. super high quality, you can sag for a more street look, or easily wear them in an office environment. i wear them at least once a week.