doctorgnar

Uniqlo Vintage Chinos

Buddy, friend, lover. If you do manage to swing out to another store and could grab a 32 x 32 I would be more than happy to pay for them + extra for drug money. :D

Or if anyone else is making a UNIQLO run for that matter.

Might be around the way tomorrow in pursuit of an Acne/Cloak/NDG (can't decide) light jacket for Spring.

I'll see if they still got the ones in your size from yesterday. I knew I shoulda snagged em then, cause I actually thought of someone on here wanting them.

I'll hit you on the PM to see if you're still interested tomorrow morning.

Might be around the way tomorrow in pursuit of an Acne/Cloak/NDG (can't decide) light jacket for Spring.

I'll see if they still got the ones in your size from yesterday. I knew I shoulda snagged em then, cause I actually thought of someone on here wanting them.

I'll hit you on the PM to see if you're still interested tomorrow morning.

Thanks man!

There are a couple little Uniqlos uptown, one at Rock Center and one UWS. Not sure if they'd have em but might be worth a shot, RBW.

they didn't close the capsule stores down after the flagship opened?

they didn't close the capsule stores down after the flagship opened?

No, I actually dropped in the UWS store this weekend when I was up at the SA outlet. And I've been to the Rock Center store since the Flagship opened.

There are a couple little Uniqlos uptown, one at Rock Center and one UWS. Not sure if they'd have em but might be worth a shot, RBW.

Yeah...the upper west side will be all over this shit. Jews love a good chino.

I'll check it out.

Buddy, friend, lover. If you do manage to swing out to another store and could grab a 32 x 32 I would be more than happy to pay for them + extra for drug money. :D

Or if anyone else is making a UNIQLO run for that matter.

I wish you would post that last night. Ii was holding a pair of 32 in my hand but I decided against them. Got a pair of black pants and cords.

I wish you would post that last night. Ii was holding a pair of 32 in my hand but I decided against them. Got a pair of black pants and cords.

He heh, thanks man. I wish I did. I was waiting for Gnar's leg opening measurement. I have found several decent looking khakis at various stores, but they were all huge bootcuts or a tad too baggy. These are perfect!

england, i saw filippa k had some quite nice and slim chinos out now, a bit higher price though

england, i saw filippa k had some quite nice and slim chinos out now, a bit higher price though

Thanks for the info. man.

Lilodxd picked me up a pair of the UNIQLOs. :D

Is anyone willing to pick up a pair for a poor, Uniqlo-less Canadian? :)

Only 31x34 left. or 32x32. Couldnt fit my tall fat ass into them 31's. 32's come up a bit too short.

Other than that, I endorse everything the good doctor says on this one. The detailing is really nice, love the pockets, and the fit is spot on (this is sometimes an issue with Uniqlo.

I want them. But I can't have them.

Fuck it.

Were 31s and 32s the only sizes they have left? or did you mean the only ones left in your range?

Not that people might need further affirmation, but I just received a pair of these (thanks again Lilodxd!!!!) and the fit, as Gnar said, is goddamn great. Material is great as well..........highly recommended.

good post.. i bought a pair while i was down in soho last week. came in 2 colors if my memory is correct, ended up buying the more yellowish one. fit is nice.. really like 'em.

By request, here are some flicks and info about a pair of pants.

These are the Uniqlo Vintage Chinos and they are better than any pair of nondenim pants you own.

i just scored a pair today and i concur. fit is awesome. I'm not a "khaki" guy, never was even when i was working, but these fit very well and are really well made. felled seams, donut button, universal zipper....very fucking nice.

Looks good, but doesn't look as refined as Dockers chinos.

Could anyone help me get a pair of 31s or even a 30? No uniqlos in Singapore I'm afraid

was there yesterday, uniqlo in NYC that is

they had some 32's and 34's

1 size 36 left, i tried it on, the rise seemed really low, do they fit everyone that way or was the size just too small for me? needless to say, i left empty handed......

I'll be checking one of the Jersey stores soon, to see if they have anything left. I need to get over there and get the rest of the ish that I need for the summer, including a light weight pair of pants for work. Jeans in the summer in NJ=instant death.

Can do pickups if anyone is still interested. PM me...

^Might have to contact you, would like to see some fit pics if anyone has some.

Also, anyone knows if is 34 the longest inseam?

Thanks

Anyone know what colors these come in besides the one posted by the gnar? Do they have anything darker or lighter?

For anyone who's having trouble tracking down the Uniqlos, Rag&Bone has a very similar pair of chinos available (for 4x as much, but hey). Same thicker fabric, heavy-duty herringbone pocket bags, slim fit, etc.. Major details differences are small cinch straps behind the hips, a donut-hole button fly, and some contrast stiching. Hem is 8.25" across.

I have last year's style, here are some blurry pics.

CIMG5368.jpg

CIMG5369.jpg

CIMG5371.jpg

and the fit (30x32):

CIMG5375.jpg

CIMG5376.jpg

CIMG5377.jpg

Just another option to add to the mix. yoox.com has a slightly different but very similar style available here.

I'm pretty sure those ones are yoox are made of a very light cotton fabric, if they are the ones I'm thinking of.

Gotcha- haven't seen that particular pair in person but it looked reasonably similar.