Tattoos

how hard is it to get an appointment with Thomas Hooper? i know he isn't taking any people in the near future through his webpage but i would like to get some impressions from people that are locals or have been tattooed by him to get a better idea, don't really want to bother him with an e-mail yet

how hard is it to get an appointment with Thomas Hooper? i know he isn't taking any people in the near future through his webpage but i would like to get some impressions from people that are locals or have been tattooed by him to get a better idea, don't really want to bother him with an e-mail yet

emailed him bout the convention in SF in October and haven't received a reply after bout a week... I was hoping a convention would make him a little more accessible

E-mailing Sarah Schor and Ron Henry Wells now bout possibly getting work from either of them at the convention... and Mxme if hes gonna be there

297358_10100772476757269_8802914_63709335_8081021_n-1.jpg

Bro tatts! My brother got the same flash in the same spot - his first one!

Courtesy of the infinitely radical Mr. Dan Santoro at Smith St. Tattoo.

Bad dudes wear wool slippers.

hi , quick question , has anyone had experience with lazer removal ?

ive got a few tattoos on my right arm that i would love to have removed ( traditional americana , got them a few years ago in the hopes of sticking to it and making a sleeve ,but i have realy gone off them now) , the thing is they are pretty solid colour , ive also been told that blues are realy hard to fade? my goal is to have them lightened enough to start a traditional japanese sleeve

thanks for any help