E-Beef

englandmj7

As lame as the term "beef" is in this context, it suits the occasion.

Out of curiosity, and in all seriousness:

What SFer has beef with you, and what SFers do you have beef with.......?

I notice some awkward tensions reading the board and would love to know where some of the e-drama stems from.

No need to start a flame war with said person, you can make another thread for that.....

303l9xh.gif

Some off the top of my head:

Crillz vs. Milspex

The people vs. Wildcat

??

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jmatsu

contrary to popular belief, i really don't hate anyone. every comment i make is out of love. if i seriously didn't care, i wouldn't bother to even post. at best the only person i dislike is superstar.

Carl vs. red entertains me from time to time.

Guest jmatsu
Don't like the Spex.

no favorites, you and milspex have always been okay by me. i guess i missed the drama. why don't you like him/ why do yo dislike him?

no favorites, you and milspex have always been okay by me. i guess i missed the drama. why don't you like him/ why do yo dislike him?

There's no drama, I just don't like him. Inflated ego about something as dumb as box tees and "keeping it fresh" doesn't do it for me. "You can't wear this, blah blah blah, Jebbiah, blah blah Some Underground Japanese Skateshop/ Weed Cave blah blah" doesn't do it for me. It's not just the subculture, 78 is polite, Chard is a nice guy, and if someone pulled the same shit with NomD or something like that (which doesn't have an attendant subculture, but still), I'd be just as miffed.

That Spex picture cracks me up, though. I like him more after seeing that picture.