E-Beef

englandmj7

Are you fourteen years old? You're impressionable mind types exactly like jmatsu. take a history lesson and you'll realize I hated jmatsu way back when and im glad he is banned. when did they open up registration for you doofuses to come in anyways? im too tired to waste any more energy on you. go get a job

FIrst of all, I type nothing like Jmatsu aside from the occasional usual of the term nigga.

Second, don't presume that because of my account's status that I'm a noob around here. I've been monitoring these forums before you were born. Your incorrect ad hominem comments don't defend your position or your shitty ass fit either. Your "hate" for mr. matsu only spans a few months at most, so don't front like its been eons. You may have harbored ill feelings towards the guy since your wretched inception, but there is a critical difference between that kind of tacit contempt and "hating on" proper in the context of this forum.

Since your such a fan of justification and defense, could you please qualify your inital comments? What specifically do you hate about the guy? that he calls it like he sees it? that he wears better labels? Seems like your entire argument can be paraphrased as such:

I hate jmatsu. He is asian and says nigga. He calls people idiot. He have many post. Can he back it up?

On second thought, your comments don't even form an actual argument. You haven't really said anything more than an infantile expression of frustration. And nobody has your back. I find its most appropriate to call you an idiot, IDIOT.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hollaforadolla, goldengloves, jeffyvain, disillusioned, pearl necklace, ddml, who else is in the e-suicide club?

haha e-suicide? are you joking me? i didnt know forums was a 'life' to suicide on

you are operating on the assumption that

1) i have anything invested here. i havent contributed anything useful in the last year. i take what i need and peace

2) i wasnt doing people a favor when i got him banned, sorry but my supertalk begs to differ.

Are you the decider of e-characters? Fuck that. You just said you don't contribute. Jmatsu was obviously the equalizer of bitchassness, because the minute he's gone, there's suddenly a whole bunch of it on the forums.

Are you the decider of e-characters? Fuck that. You just said you don't contribute. Jmatsu was obviously the equalizer of bitchassness, because the minute he's gone, there's suddenly a whole bunch of it on the forums.

what? was that in english? i fail to follow the train of thought. i'm kind of tired posting in this thread to be honest.

what? was that in english? i fail to follow the train of thought. i'm kind of tired posting in this thread to be honest.

Are you being serious, Asian guy? Give me something that I can work with, for fuck's sake. One moment you're gonna say you're tired of posting, the next you'll be asking to be banned, you're no better than Disillusioned or jeffyvain. Fuck, I'd say worse, considering they weren't sniveling bitches trying to be somebody.

You've already elected yourself to go sit in the doghouse, but fuck, considering the doghouse here is just ugly kids with good intentions, and the real dogs just ban themselves, I hope for everyone here you come up with something worth your time.

Guest marieta

should make jmatsu not ban swifter. he got me not banned anymore. he maybe gonna be back on a this month's 17 i hope. his friens is i like! his enemys...its true, theys not clever and not so funny. just looks bad!