E-Beef

englandmj7

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my.......I just pissed myself laughing at the recent banter in this thread....Cheap, OMC and Polish are un-stop-able. Lengends...green peen on the way

Guest jmatsu

to the flea known as "mono14,"

stop cluttering my pm mailbox, fag-boy. sorry, i am not a homosexual. i like pussy and titties. while your advances were semi-flattering at 1st, they are now borderline disgusting and just plain irritating. i hope that a condom breaks in your anus.

stop cluttering my pm mailbox, fag-boy. sorry, i am not a homosexual. i like pussy and titties. while your advances were semi-flattering at 1st, they are now borderline disgusting and just plain irritating. i hope that a condom breaks in your anus.

HAHAHAHAHA. If I had rep to give out, this post would deserve one.

Maybe he likes it bareback.

I've been banned from three "gentleman's forums", banned from a general style-forum, and put into Time-Out twice on another gentleman's forum. I also get trolled and attempted baitings by successful lawyers and professionals.

I believe that's a record for the men's clothing fora.

I've only been banned from one forum, urb1...dont think the site still exists. It was a sneakerforum, a step down from HB...argued with the mods and trolled until I got kicked out.

All the fora I've been banned from still exist and some of the members still like to troll me now and then--and to think, they are professionals. I'm glad I made a difference in their lives.

Either way, I, along with a few other members, also forced the outing of the anonymous moderators of a forum.

i'm accepting applications for a new fashion-message board nemesis. serious inquiries only please.

Where can i apply? i am very experienced in message board hating. Example:

What the fuck is your username? you couldn't think of anything more creative than an album title? Mogwai sucks anyway. They're the favorite among the countless post-rock navel-gazing guitar-worshipping shitheads who can't tell the time signature on a song from the time signature on a message board post. Someone linked me to a video of mogwai playing live, and all i saw was a bunch of these talentless ass-hats masturbating/playing guitar. The shit i heard squeeling from their guitars was worse than anything i'd ever heard before in my life, even this one time someone told me Genesis was going to do a reunion tour. But i know you'd join their circle jerk on stage in a second, asshole. Fuck you.

Also, i hate your face.

Hahahahaha.

Shame. Who would've thought that Superfuture's best "critic" would have his panties up in a bunch for a neg rep? Calm down, there's other ways to make yourself feel better. :D

Guest jmatsu
Hahahahaha.

Shame. Who would've thought that Superfuture's best "critic" would have his panties up in a bunch for a neg rep? Calm down, there's other ways to make yourself feel better. :D

i forgive you, since you have referred to me as superfuture's best critic (i never thought so. mildly flattered that you do).

Guest Airjamie
Where can i apply? i am very experienced in message board hating. Example:

What the fuck is your username? you couldn't think of anything more creative than an album title? Mogwai sucks anyway. They're the favorite among the countless post-rock navel-gazing guitar-worshipping shitheads who can't tell the time signature on a song from the time signature on a message board post. Someone linked me to a video of mogwai playing live, and all i saw was a bunch of these talentless ass-hats masturbating/playing guitar. The shit i heard squeeling from their guitars was worse than anything i'd ever heard before in my life, even this one time someone told me Genesis was going to do a reunion tour. But i know you'd join their circle jerk on stage in a second, asshole. Fuck you.

Also, i hate your face.

Calm the fuck down.

I have a beef with itsmejt. I dont even have to explain why.

Guest youngteam

fuuma, soomeoone i'd never heard of before, left me this comment when he gave me neg rep:

"You're an imbecile of the highest caliber, why don't you shut up from time to time"

i like the weirdly mild admonishment that i should shut up "from time to time."

fuuma, when you have the opportunity, why don't you go fuck yourself at your own leisure.