E-Beef

englandmj7

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just got neg rep from someone i don't even know(and for this thread!). cureone? who the fuck is this?

silly maggot, i'll bury you and your whole fucking family.

i gave him positive rep awhile ago when he posted this:

rep is stupid i'm glad i don't have any and have never given any out :mad:

then he neg repped me...

Guest jmatsu

it's not so much that i buy into sufu system of neg/pos rep, but it's the very gesture of some simpleton who(whose existence i wasn't even aware of) actually had the audacity to do so. what's with the recent peasant uprisings of late? too many bum-transients migrating from their 3rd world ghetto country-sites ala niketalk,hype, whatever.com's. go back to your shanties!

fuck all.

Guest jmatsu
Fuck I'm colourblind. What colour is my rep spot?

green. btw how do you know the difference from subtle black denim from subtle blue?

life is not always roses, is it? cie la vie.

itsmetJT has issues with me because I have an education in music wheras he has the equivalent in taste in music as I had when I was 9, ie bumming Oasis and their 1994 soundalikes up the arse, except he does it 2007 style with approximately 5 soundalike garage rock bands.

For the record: jmatsu >>>> itsmeJT

i've never neg repped anyone either! C0C0 neg rep'd me once for no reason. if that isn't a sign she wan wahr then i don't know what is. ohhhhhhh god badman wicked everytimeee.

now that i dont remember bwahaha lol seriously

but i have beef with everyone on here (excluding the girls) that doesn't think i'm cute

(and who i offend[it's not my fault they don't get me])

green. btw how do you know the difference from subtle black denim from subtle blue?

life is not always roses, is it? cie la vie.

I can't. I also have a hard time telling the difference between:

green and brown

light green and yellow

red and brown

purple and pink

purple and blue

red and green

I get it right sometimes, esp. if it's context of an object usually 1 colour - i.e. I know leaves are green, etc.

Mahalos for the help.

Guest jmatsu
I can't. I also have a hard time telling the difference between:

green and brown

light green and yellow

red and brown

purple and pink

purple and blue

red and green

I get it right sometimes, esp. if it's context of an object usually 1 colour - i.e. I know leaves are green, etc.

Mahalos for the help.

optometry will soon get better. don't sweat it.

itsmetJT has issues with me because I have an education in music wheras he has the equivalent in taste in music as I had when I was 9, ie bumming Oasis and their 1994 soundalikes up the arse, except he does it 2007 style with approximately 5 soundalike garage rock bands.

For the record: jmatsu >>>> itsmeJT

itsmeJT has also negrepped me for my music recs. i mean, unless you're suggesting hawthorne heights or 98 degrees, i dont see any reason to negrep someone for music recs. its all pretty subjective. Even then, i might +rep someone for having enough balls to recommend 98 degrees and hawthorne heights on this forum. Anyway, itsmeJT, get over yourself about the rakes. they're okay, but they're not the fucking beatles and you don't have to mention them in every thread you can possibly bring them up in.

Also, Carl has some huge grudge against me. His reaction to every single one of my posts has been "Ugh." He's negrepped me for having a screen name "that just sucks". Maybe it was the photos i posted in the photography thread, i thought they were okay, but maybe they were so bad Carl wants to hunt me off the forum?

Anyway, i never negrepped the guy or said anything about his work (which is fantastic, by the way). What the hell, Carl?

Carl only positive reps me... we must have some kind of supercosmicconnection that goes beyond clothing, and music. It could be our eyebrows as well...

I negged somebody for their music recommendations, and he neg repped me for my taste in bubbletea. Weak. It's not the redrep that bothers me, it's the fact that I got negged for such a boring, insignificant comment. Neg rep me for being a jackass, not because I don't like taro. At least put in the effort to search through my past posts where I might have said at least something to piss you off. :cool:

Also, Carl has some huge grudge against me. His reaction to every single one of my posts has been "Ugh." He's negrepped me for having a screen name "that just sucks". Maybe it was the photos i posted in the photography thread, i thought they were okay, but maybe they were so bad Carl wants to hunt me off the forum?

Anyway, i never negrepped the guy or said anything about his work (which is fantastic, by the way). What the hell, Carl?

Don't mind me, please. I can be a grumpy old man at times.

No hard feelings. And thanks for the compliment.

oh.. i have beef with OMC for always talking shit when im trying to be creepy towards C0C0

i have beef with cheapmuthafukr for always trying to shove his dick in holes

where my tongue's at work.

who's creepy now?!