E-Beef

englandmj7

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jmatsu
Fuck that. Cultpop neg repped me for calling someone out on their short tie. I think he also deleted my post.

only mods can delete posts. don't worry, out of my only 4 neg reps, 2 were from him.

Guest youngteam

youngteam vs. canada

if canada posted pictures of itself wearing overalls in a woefully misbegotten attempt at humor this would be more obvious.

I do not care for 6MT as he lied to me and the forum after selling me some jeans. He agreed to a settlement and never responded after that.

Really, are you going to tell me 6MT that the trackign website was wrong, and you did ship the goods that day, and you really just forgot the number at work?

Anyhow, it was only 20 bucks, but man up some time in your life.

I do not care for 6MT as he lied to me and the forum after selling me some jeans. He agreed to a settlement and never responded after that.

Really, are you going to tell me 6MT that the trackign website was wrong, and you did ship the goods that day, and you really just forgot the number at work?

Anyhow, it was only 20 bucks, but man up some time in your life.

haha. classic.

still going at it.

Guest jmatsu

i just got neg rep from someone i don't even know(and for this thread!). cureone? who the fuck is this?

silly maggot, i'll bury you and your whole fucking family.