what are you eating today?

soepom

im in dyer need to rep farmer.
I hear that! PS - Thanks for the shout farmer. I laughed stupid!

Haha well its the thought that counts:), but really if you can't rep me please divert all rep totvshooter! dude deserves all the rep for what he did on the Ooe tour. Anyways tonight ... BBQ Turkey Burger w/ cheddar cheese, a bit of avocado and fries. IMG_9128.jpg

IMG_9136.jpg

The only way a steak should be cooked is hot and fast and prefereably on a grill or bbq. Really high temperature, five minutes on each side depending on thickness and desired doneness and you are golden. Might be a little charred on the outside but it will be juicy and tender on the inside. Plus I like the taste of char on my meat.
Best method, however, is to cook it sous-vide until it has the desired temperature, then roast it quickly and serve.

My parents do have such a machine at home - best beef.

^ this. anyone tried a cold pan successfully with steaks? i do it with burgers, low heat for 10 mins on each side and then turn up the flame and finish with a sear. comes out done nicely medium but still juicy. slow-cooking technique without a sous-vide machine?

Couldn't stay away for too long (that and some hosting issues that I wont go into), least it's not just my words I'm eating.

Ramen, chased down with what tasted like toasted sesame tea.

4280906065_0293f1a619_o.jpg

4280906543_eb71db6127_o.jpg

4280906317_181ecb7f62_o.jpg

Off to a delicatessen for take out, oddly still hungry after dinner. Place always make for interesting photos.

4281649020_eb7cb053b7_o.jpg

4281649240_187818bd24_o.jpg

4281649480_98ea8bfac2_o.jpg

went for some super cheap KBBQ (my neighborhood is land of the cheap KBBQ, it's like $4-10/serving)

Tried this place for the first time, and they pour beaten eggs and sesame oil into the fat collection trough... to make a kind of omelette on the side. I'd heard of this practice before, but this was a first for me.

2my702h.jpg