what are you eating today?

soepom

I can't wait to go home and get some In-N-Out next week! Here's a salad I made for lunch: arugula, pear, reed avocado, onion, black pepper chevre, heirloom tomato, balsamic, olive oil, cracked pepper, fleur de sel. mmmmmm...

DSCF1608.jpg

didnt work today, my parents are on vacation so we had lunch together. my mom made tortas ahogadas. so its pork carnitas, onions, cream, salsa, and chili sauce, in a french roll.

dsc00158nj7.jpg

dinner with whizkit

he ordered truffle ravioli

2gt0kjp.jpg

i had crab salad with a citrus vinaigrette

2rwb1ig.jpg

"Cake! Yes! Cake! We like a bit of cake, don't we? I know I do, I love... I do I love a bit of cake! I do! I just like cake! I'm just one of those people, I come 'ome and all I want is a slice of cake, I just love cake! I just love cake! I just love a bit of cake! CA-AKE! I love a bit of cake! Cake... Lovely. "

1r9ik4.jpg

2702691895_d7cf53120f.jpg

taken w/phone before consumption

we all had our own plate of meat.. x___________x also had the soft shell crab salad, agedashi tofu (almost always get this) and assorted vegatables + udon..with saki and beer on the side.