what are you eating today?

soepom

Guu in Vancouver

DSCN1904.jpg

egg stuffed muffin? whart?

i want to binge on everything posted in these past couple pages then purge a bit of it back into each of your mouths. or maybe just refrigerate and make a casserole out of it. i think the stomach acid might help preserving it a bit.

Tonight, some bar hopping for appys and cocktails

Buffalo Chicken

Asparagus coleslaw

Blue cheese crumbles and...

a Budweiser Foam! yum.

buffckgemx8.jpg

Jesus fucking Christ. I'm getting really sick of seeing all these disgusting attempts at Ferran Adria-biting bullshit. I would spit this in the chef's face.

Jesus fucking Christ. I'm getting really sick of seeing all these disgusting attempts at Ferran Adria-biting bullshit. I would spit this in the chef's face.

for serious, it looks like shit amongst other things

you cant just make everything into a foam or alginate, and then claim to be as innovative as the innovators

for serious, it looks like shit amongst other things

you cant just make everything into a foam or alginate, and then claim to be as innovative as the innovators

The worst part about this one is that I'm 99% sure they just scooped that thin-ass awful looking foam off the top of someone's drink order and plopped it on there.

I went to WD-50 recently and was totally disgusted. I went in not expected the food to be amazing, but fun and creative. Maybe I have to go to El Bulli

That foam looks gross.