what are you eating today?

soepom

Other than those limp-ass fries, I refuse to believe that this didn't taste good. I don't think I've ever had something fried that wasn't good.

have you ever had a white castle slider? they have a wet sponge-like consistency; i'm not sure how that would pan out after a quick swim in hot oil.

have you ever had a white castle slider? they have a wet sponge-like consistency; i'm not sure how that would pan out after a quick swim in hot oil.

Since I am a lowly West-coaster, the only White Castle I've had are the frozen ones / cheap diner imitations. But then, we have In N' Out.

Since I am a lowly West-coaster, the only White Castle I've had are the frozen ones / cheap diner imitations. But then, we have In N' Out.

no need to make this a "who's got a bigger dick" competition. but fwiw, frozen wc's really aren't a fair representation.

Other than those limp-ass fries, I refuse to believe that this didn't taste good. I don't think I've ever had something fried that wasn't good.

basically, its like eating a piece of bread dipped in the nastiest amount of grease... then inject more oil into the center of the bread... Top it with a stick of butter.. and put a tiny little piece of meat in it...

You feel so nasty after you eat... I finished it for some reason tho

I also ate a fried snickers, that was good tho

Next time i need a fried reeses puff

two uncrustables, some ramen,a slice of cold pizza, and kool aid

tofu/avocado/lettuce/red onion/roasted red pepper hummus/peach chipolte dressing/ wrapped and lightly toasted with calamata olives salsa and pickle spears for sides. wish i could find my memory card :-|

^ dirty Jersey is where i reside sir.

i know. he stated he lives in Jersey.

unless he's doing auto repair and sufu'ing from his iphone he prolly aint workin in bwick

I was just pointing out the one on Bushwick and Metropolitan ave as a White Castle that is near the city.