what are you eating today?

soepom

i don't think i've ever had a foam add anything to a dish. we have served one dessert with foam and never will again.

whiz, is that a french restaurant ? because i'm from the region where crepes originated, and we use crepes for sugarish stuff, like nutella, lemon butter sugar, sugar... and "galettes" for the salty stuff.

galette-complete.jpg

this one isn't very yummy but well...

whiz, is that a french restaurant ? because i'm from the region where crepes originated, and we use crepes for sugarish stuff, like nutella, lemon butter sugar, sugar... and "galettes" for the salty stuff.

this one isn't very yummy but well...

The place is actually a patisserie/bistro. Galettes are hard to find here. The only 2 places I know that serve galettes (both run by native bretonians) have closed in the past year.

today

2725174988_990405ea0d_o.jpg

tomato crab spaghettini

2724350837_2d511e0ce7_o.jpg

kalamansi sorbet

yummy, as always

that's too bad for the galettes, i'll tell my mom to move out her restaurant and make galettes for american people.

i'll try to do the same spaghetti presentation, i'm hungry because of this thread right now.