what are you eating today?

soepom

can't decide whether to give props for having the imagination to put an egg, caviar and gouda on a pulled pork sandwich, or contend that none of those belong anywhere near good barbeque, and that sandwich is the most bougie creation I've ever seen.

perhaps this is symptomatic of going to too many of the "world's best restaurants"? what's next, shark fin foam on a peanut butter & jelly?

maybe I'm just jealous that I've never been to elBulli.

Yeah, almost hated for the caviar, but restrained myself. Mostly it just doesn't seem like it would be good to me, particularly.

Anyways, if you enjoyed it, that's cool.

Skate wing chips

6215581898_2613d66388.jpg

disappointing ten hiya-atsu

6215585970_19276da3ff.jpg

disappointing buta miso hiya-atsu

6215067489_59033aa06f.jpg

Struggling to find a decent udon place in London :(

Got dragged to some afternoon tea place, we were the youngest there plus the only minority...

6234691475_44c432774e.jpg

6235217286_e8a5256cb2.jpg

Cheese cake and chocolate gateau, with hot chocolate and tea...

6235223650_1e27f8b348.jpg

6234700813_aa6baf7889.jpg

fuck i'm missing pinks

speaking of i know i ain't alone in preferring dogs to burgs

became really, really, horribly sick one day after eating their burrito dog. one of those tragic cases where something/someplace so good is spoiled by a bad experience (rubio's is another. used to dig on their shrimp burrito hard but have heard about at least 4 or 5 friends who caught serious cases of food poisoning there)

i'm sure a few of you have places like this. i usually take plenty of leniency on matters of sanitation, but personally once an establishment done fucked up in matters of the butt/stomach they done lost my patronage

*edit* only referring to clinical matters of the butt of course. understood are the aftereffects of a hardy mexican feast...will take those bean/rice-fueled BMs with a smile on my face

just came back from nyc.

tumblr_lsznv5nAzc1qzcm07o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lsznv5nAzc1qzcm07o2_500.jpg

we were hungry as fuck, so we stopped at some place called Rusty Nail. worst burgers ever. mine came with toasts, cut in half and ares’ was burned.

tumblr_lsznuhR0Jo1qzcm07o1_500.jpg

falafel pita at some falafel joint in the les

tumblr_lsznprpjh31qzcm07o1_500.jpg

margherita pizza from Artichoke.

tumblr_lsznizFMEc1qzcm07o1_500.jpg

met up with Leon from sufu for lunch.

bacon cheeseburger with onions at Paul’s Burger.

tumblr_lszn9tE0WY1qzcm07o1_500.jpg

beef and vegetables stew at Finish Line.

best soup i've ever had.

tumblr_lszn7qGrqQ1qzcm07o1_500.jpg

bison, onions and bacon blue cheeseburger at Finish Line

Last meal in Montreal

6251047116_694181b66a_z.jpg

montreal is the best

i5abn8.jpg

a good friend of mine just came back from a few week long trip so to celebrate me and a couple other guys went to his restaurant this morning and made him make us breakfast hahaha. one of us said he wanted the food in a stack and this is what we got, hah. it's pancakes, eggs, hash browns, and a big slab of pork belly buried somewhere, some... sauce... of some kind on top... it was great. oh and there was an hp-infused sabayon too. i was so full