what are you eating today?

soepom

east coast peasants, marvel in the glory of a fine example of cuisine available exclusively to southern californians (in my case 3 blocks from home):

IMG_0448.jpg

french fries, queso blanco, house made guacamole, sour cream and loads of tender chunks of carnitas. unbeatable when it comes to late night drunken binge feasting.

made homemade pseudo-satay stir fry tonight w/ tofu:

4074090334_81f724911b.jpg

4074090556_c2b36a414d.jpg

4073332507_bf0f9bb028.jpg

4074090956_2e1674859d.jpg

final product w/ tofu

4074091108_04eb3bf2b2.jpg

was pretty good for my first attempt @ homemade satay. any tips? I just mixed sesame oil w/ soy sauce and peanut butter. added some garlic powder along the way. wasn't as sweet as I'd like. suggestions?

That doesn't look half bad jeep. I wouldn't have guessed that it was satay, but doesn't look bad at all.

On another note, please wipe down your fucking stove top. I want to kick my roommate for doing the same shit you do.

alright, I wipe it down every time before and after I use it. You can take it up with the 3 other messy assholes that I live with.

not only did I provide all the pots/pants/dishes, but I am seemingly the only one who washes them. The rest of these motherfuckers rely on me to be the fucking den-mother. I take care of myself only at this point and I'm trying to move out of this fucking dorm cause I can't take this bullshit.

should've said "pseudo-satay peanut sauce" to begin with.

It was pretty good. should've added something like sesame seed paste to give it a little more kick, or chili powder (and I don't even like spicy food)

alright, I wipe it down every time before and after I use it. You can take it up with the 3 other messy assholes that I live with.

not only did I provide all the pots/pants/dishes, but I am seemingly the only one who washes them. The rest of these motherfuckers rely on me to be the fucking den-mother. I take care of myself only at this point and I'm trying to move out of this fucking dorm cause I can't take this bullshit.

It was pretty good. should've added something like sesame seed paste to give it a little more kick, or chili powder (and I don't even like spicy food)

Although I do not agree with this I respect your decision.

just thought maybe I was confused about what constitutes satay.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/database/chickenwithsataysauc_70986.shtml

v

http://asiancuisine.suite101.com/article.cfm/malaysiansatayrecipe

just pulled randomly off the interwebs

the satay i know is closer towards the latter, tumeric and coriander/cumin seeds in the marinade, served with a thick peanut sauce to dip. i'm guessing the evaporated milk would give it some of the sweetness you're looking for. and sugar, obviously

everyone can quit worrying, im back..

4079078136_4ca1dd3103.jpg

moms chili

4078321291_2e257b5868.jpg

the shit..

4078325883_a0113042b0.jpg

general tsos chicken halloween hangover fun box..

4078324747_f5ae8ed412.jpg

blurry cause i was drunk kfc (ONLY CAUSE POPEYES LAZYASS DONT STAY OPEN AS LATE)

4079081224_b37e8da325.jpg

4079080738_7bf771455f.jpg

double grilled chicken sandwich with muenster and jalapenos cafeteria concept and (thats right) two forms of potatos..

4079079744_32cedf0c40.jpg

4079080522_653f207c51.jpg

4079080208_7fd32e744e.jpg

the shit again...

4078322881_c8c7f7b319.jpg