what are you eating today?

soepom

hi aznboy,

you are in taiwan do you have information on how to make the 黑胡椒 sauce. it is somethign i try to make for my cafeteria in ribs but not too well. i am afraid i shoudl use MSG but for secret because 白人不敢吃味精..

please let me know if u know of it..

thank-----

Don't get offended guys. It's from Five Guys. Just believe. I've lived in Cali so I am well aware of In-N-Out's delectibility, but it pales in comparison to Five Guy's Burgers, and ESPECIALLY their fries.

hi aznboy,

you are in taiwan do you have information on how to make the 黑胡椒 sauce. it is somethign i try to make for my cafeteria in ribs but not too well. i am afraid i shoudl use MSG but for secret because 白人不敢吃味精..

please let me know if u know of it..

thank-----

pmed... my taiwanese brutha.

I don't understand why people love in n out so much. I mean it's good and everything, but it's not like this amazing burger place that's worth the 1+ hour wait in the drive through. For the same price and half the time I could go to a mom and pop burger joint that's twice as good as in n out.

bleh.

I don't understand why people love in n out so much. I mean it's good and everything, but it's not like this amazing burger place that's worth the 1+ hour wait in the drive through. For the same price and half the time I could go to a mom and pop burger joint that's twice as good as in n out.

bleh.

wait is only like 10 minutes btw