what are you eating today?

soepom

What is on that and where is it sold in NYC?
it appears to be bulgogi

yes it is bulgogi which is some sorta beef

from the looks of that generic froyo cup, something tells me it's the campus dining hall at FIT.

it can be found at new york hotdog and coffee on bleecker st.

Was just looking over your food blog as well, some interesting stuff. I think they win when they are doing red meat and loose abit when they try to hard. One example is Saint Agur, in france this is a mass produced petrol station cheese. Not that it doesn't taste nice, but it would not be fit for pride of place on a restaurant menu.

Great though to see edible food on here other than the crap the americans are posting :)

Was just looking over your food blog as well, some interesting stuff. I think they win when they are doing red meat and loose abit when they try to hard. One example is Saint Agur, in france this is a mass produced petrol station cheese. Not that it doesn't taste nice, but it would not be fit for pride of place on a restaurant menu.

Great though to see edible food on here other than the crap the americans are posting :)

the crap we're posting? do not hate on cheeseburgers. i get it - you're french, you're sophisticated, your shit doesn't smell. that don't mean unsophisticated foods are bad. kick that shit to the trash.

the crap we're posting? do not hate on cheeseburgers. i get it - you're french, you're sophisticated, your shit doesn't smell. that don't mean unsophisticated foods are bad. kick that shit to the trash.

The frenchies be angry cus they no longer produce the best french food in the world.

Its all about the ingredients, those fast food hamburgers are not made from good beef, full of antibiotics and growth hormones.

Most of the fast food joints posted here like In and out, even though they're technically fast food, use quality ingredients. Both above are fresh high quality ground beef and never frozen, and fresh cut fries on site (i.e. ingredients: just potatoes) and get high marks from being a step above the norm.

edit

Made dinner for me and the lady last night.

2961721834_80f72b80e3.jpg

Roasted tomato soup with crème fraîche

2960878315_8887e3b41d.jpg

Ribeye steak sandwich with rosmary horseradish mayo, arugula, butter and parmesan reggiano

2960878541_195093b8ee.jpg

dessert: Beard Papa's vanilla cream puff

2960878315_8887e3b41d.jpg

Ribeye steak sandwich with rosmary horseradish mayo, arugula, butter and parmesan reggiano

I looked at that and was expecting it to be a fucking banh mi and then I was like WUT.

vinamee dint mek no banh MEH wut wut wut.

beard papas in taipei have ice cream puffs. they suck btw. choco with some powder on top is a nice change of pace sometimes. green tea is alright. i still maintain that the original is the best.