what are you eating today?

soepom

Yeah, I know. This is kind of a worldwide thing, trying to go ultimate on the K-BBQ meat. Everything has to be wagyu now, it's become the default for food douchebags everywhere, it's like truffles. It's even infected Korea. Everything else is the same, the meat is just $50 a serving and completely marbled, rather than $10 and of unidentified cut. But waht for? it still gets washed down with $1/bottle soju anyway, and it's not like you're grilling up steaks, it still gets burnt to a crisp when it's 4" above the coals. They're little morsels of meat that are supposed to be eaten crispy and medium to well-done.

The real K-BBQ, that shit is like samgyupsal that still has the skin on one side and a few hairs sticking out of it.

You ruined this page whitney, i hope you know that. don't you know they've decreased the amount of chocolate in oreos to about 10 percent of what it once was? I thought it was just me, but I did the research and it turns I was warranted in thinking Oreos taste like poo poo as of a year ago.

All you meat eaters though

~~*~~**~muCH l0v3~~*~*~*