superfuture blog index

thelion1856

I was doing 200 a month before I got kicked off and blacklisted. when you're on the dole you're not suppose to discuss the numbers.

Sup sid, nah man I dont expect you to read all my crap - its just there if you want it....

200 a month is pretty good going dude.

How'd you do that? High conversion for good ads or just shed loads of traffic?

I think mine are to specialized to make money - not in it for that anyhow.

• 1 month later...

A friend asked me to start contributing to a music and photo blog, and we're starting to pick up some steam. It covers a huge variety of music that falls under the umbrella of DIY music: punk, pop punk, twee, indie, grunge, etc. Lots of stuff from the 90's, but also plenty of current music too. Check it out if it sounds like it's your cup of tea!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, I'm normally in the denim section of the forum, but I thought I would post up a link to my new website:

www.breakingbreadsessions.com

It's a podcast where my buddy Matt and I have a meal with a person in the creative industry and just tape the conversation.

I thought people in Superfuture might be interested because the first episode is with Brian Mendoza of Wings+Horns.

There's some stories about the dayton boot, where he gets his inspiration from things like that.

• 7 months later...