Eternal 868 10th Anniversary - Arrived!

k3mistry

actually. this site seems cheaper. and its in english! i bought the 872 here.

http://www.zipangu-treasures.com/servlet/the-24/ETERNAL-868-10th-Aniversary/Detail

that site kicks fucking ass if its for real, i put an okinawa in my cart and checked out and it seems fine to ship to wherever. let us know how it works out for you! thanks for the tip man.

hey does anybody know what will fade be like? or could someone please give me a pic or something which will be reallllllly helpful for me, to decide betwn sammy 5000bk v.s 868(872) v.s PBJ xx-007, I know they are pretty different cut, but hell!! for me I can only choose one pair now or I'll go broke lol

hey does anybody know what will fade be like? or could someone please give me a pic or something which will be reallllllly helpful for me, to decide betwn sammy 5000bk v.s 868(872) v.s PBJ xx-007, I know they are pretty different cut, but hell!! for me I can only choose one pair now or I'll go broke lol

Different colour (sams) and just plain different (overdyed blue - xx007) The pbj and the sams are a slimmer fit than the 868s (which are sort of between a regular and relaxed fit on me). Other than that, I can't tell you since I don't own either of the other jeans. IMO all three are very different types of denim. I'd try and get all three. (but that's just me. I'm just addicted - but I'd be getting the 5000 in BLUE):D

hey thx for reply = ) do you have any idea what will these eternal 872 fading will be like? I just need to know...and I can only choose one pair for now. But next month hrmm......who knows lol I am getting addicted too!!! damn

I don't think anyone will have an answer for you since the 868 is relatively new and the 872 is brand new. No time for any real fades.

I am feeling so... smug. Gotta be the word.

I just scored the last pair of 868 that Zipangu was able to get.

Apparently, an order got canceled. My HUGE thanks to whoever canceled! Hopefully, they'll be here before the end of this coming week. This will go a long way to making me feel better about the 5EP's that were stolen from the post. Grrr.

The measurements on Bears say they are identical. I guess they are.

Can't tell what it'd look like with the fade. there was a link to a distressed pair around here somewhere, but with natural wear, can't tell you. I'll post pics up in a year I guess.

811s are a slim straight, kind of like the Imperial Duke, as I understand it. 868s are more of a regular straight, sort of like SC47 (I think... but not as baggy as the SC55).

There's a slight chance that I might sell my 872s size 30... They are so awesome but I was hoping for a skinnier fit.

Till then, I'm just going to keep it unsoaked and unworn till I make up my mind.

edit: if anyone wants my 872 size 30.. msg

Just got the 872..amazed by the texture...really awesome ...great without any fading going on...A bit surprised though by the thickness of their 18 oz denim...Samurais 17 oz still feels way heavier..

Nice buy anyway ...agree on the not so slim fit ...timeless anyway...