Eternal 868 10th Anniversary - Arrived!

k3mistry

viv was looking very hard for a pair:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=22495

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=337363&postcount=311

and here you are with one just in from the mail. be careful, he will find out where you live and slit your throat. ;)

beautiful texture to the jeans. are you going to start beating them in?

yea i guess so....but they look damm good too wear...also i think i have to get used to streaky denim...dun want to look too 'ah beng'.. tweedle - if you know what i mean...haha

As for the fit, they are like a 1947XX now..but i hasnt get it through a soak - hope they fit snug after that. :)

fuck, those are amazing.

somebody find me a pair in size 29 or 30.

Can't help it - they look like Nudie SS Svenska...

You're right, they do look like the Svens but the Svens are no where near as streaky or heavy. I would trade my Svens for these Eternals in a heart beat! Man I really hope viv doesn't see this page.

k3mistry - Just out of curiousity, what website did you order from?

yea its really streaky and moderately heavy...but its quite soft! nice nice

I did a item search on rakuten..and churned out a few shops selling these.. only one shop had my size! I couldn't remember the name now....have to look through my orders. Many other sizes were sold out too.

Now the question is - should i keep these evil pair as it is - stashed in my cupboard or do I wear them to a pulp...comon!!

soooooo K3mistry...... *lights a cigarette in the dark of a doorway and lets smoke fall from nostrils*... this is what you where up to when the future was down..

I just sent celga the shipping payment for mine, so im hoping to get them soon.

wow, they look crazy! God I cant wait..... wow.

depends how much you want em to shrink, if they are snug on you now, maybe a luke warm soak would be best, if they are loose only run the hot tap.... they are supposed to have about 2cm shrinkage which isnt too much. Let me know how they turn out, how are they sized true to tag??

You're right, they do look like the Svens but the Svens are no where near as streaky or heavy.

I would say the Svens are streakier but agree with you on the weight and additionally add that the texture is different, the Svens aren't this slubby.

I just sent celga the shipping payment for mine, so im hoping to get them soon.

wow, they look crazy! God I cant wait..... wow.

So you found a pair! :D Man, I'm made up for ya!

These have a striking resemblance to GZ 17 ozs....

But, where'd you get these? If you got these in sz 30 or lower, than props. I haven't been able to find any size lower than 32. Also, do you have pics of them on? I might get a pair..

whats the GZ 17oz?????? Please elaborate... pics?

Yeah size 30, watched em sell out and slip through my fingers 3 times before celga closed the deal, madness, 4th time lucky, heres hoping they dont get lost in the post or anything, im convinced god doesnt want to have em!