soraanaam

Socal Meetup

If I'm back for one I'd be down. Sorry I didn't try to get anything going last time I was back forgot I was turning 21 just before I got back and as a result I was never sober long enough to operate a motor vehicle for more than very brief jaunts.

been in LA since thursday night

where are the good bars in silverlake?

and who has been to noho skate plaza?

pm if u dont wana blow spot

image591x1024.jpg

hmmm won't be in LA for the opening reception

FYI for those interested

Damn that was the week I was planning to go up to San Fran. Might have to reschedule...

i dont know if it would be a good idea to take a girl on a first date to a superfuture socal meetup dude.

Yo party ppl!

Been in LA for a year now, just quit my job to pursue DJ'ing or a better retail gig.. anybody know of any good clubs I could spin some classic house, freestyle, electro, techno hop records at? Anybody with connections?

PM me if you can help or just wanna chill.. I also play bass on top of using the esx-1 and the microkorg if anybody wants to jam.

My work is keeping me in China until June 1 and then to Vancouver, Kelowna, BC, and Seattle for sure (possible a detour to Boise or Sunnyvale) but if anything happens post 10th of June someone PM me please. The internet here sucks.

i played hc for a long time would love to get into it again..

let me know if you ever find the time

you guys still alive? I need an update on interesting digs in L.A. Am back form east coast :/

if i had time i would be down to jam, you play hardcore right?

I'll be back in LA in about a week, totally down to play hardcore with anyone... Vampyrvargfesten and I were supposed to start a band like last year but that never happened.

death grips debut performance next month!

Htl3XWUhUOM

sufu hc band is fully backed!

So where do you guys keep up with upcoming shows? I just moved back to LA and I'm only keeping up through word of mouth.

Twitter and Facebook usually...Mailing lists for various venues and music fests, i.e. I always get the random emails from HARD and FYF Fest list servs, that's how I got my tickets for the Odd Future and SLEEP shows in June.

Definitely will be there at the Death Grips show at Low End Theory

yooooo and if that sufu HC band takes off and jams or whatever, let me know i'm down to hang out if anything

oh there's also this jazz/reggae thing going on this weekend at UCLA: http://jazzreggaefest.com/

Thanks Vamp. I think i'm going to the Sunday show.

Hitting the streets Saturday, anybody down for some shopping (la brea area, Beverly hills, maybe the promenade for good people watching) shoot me a pm or something

Hitting the streets Saturday, anybody down for some shopping (la brea area, Beverly hills, maybe the promenade for good people watching) shoot me a pm or something

down to be titty shakin groupie for the band

or windmill some mo fos, whatevvs