Kicking Mule Workshop

Le Dirte

I need some sizing advice - I wear a 34 in most jeans (PBJ-005, RRDS etc) and I'm feeling the KMW 1980's in black. But I am wondering if there is any fit advice out there for me - I am not a huge fan of the skin tight look - I like a trim jean (gotta make the ass look nice for the lady) but not so much that they are painted on. As I've read, their denim doesn't stretch out too much - so do I stick to my 34 - or go up to the 36?

Any pictures would be welcomed.

Thanks!

-Jake

I need some sizing advice - I wear a 34 in most jeans (PBJ-005, RRDS etc) and I'm feeling the KMW 1980's in black. But I am wondering if there is any fit advice out there for me - I am not a huge fan of the skin tight look - I like a trim jean (gotta make the ass look nice for the lady) but not so much that they are painted on. As I've read, their denim doesn't stretch out too much - so do I stick to my 34 - or go up to the 36?

Any pictures would be welcomed.

Thanks!

-Jake

I took the 2010's on a trip today.....they are truly rugged jeans......they held up well to all the dirt, branches, and poison oak.......as for stretching......I bought the 2010's in a 32, and they have stretched out to a comfy 34 now.......

MTTAM006edit.jpg

i am in kind of a dilema and am confused. i just bought a pair or rockers from revolveclothing:

http://www.revolveclothing.com/DisplayProduct.jsp?product=KMW-MJ4&c=KMW&d=d&sc=Jeans

unfortunatley, i don't think they are the same as this:

http://www.contextclothing.com/brands/kicking_mule/rocker.php

i bought the 29 waist 32 inseam and it fit's nothing like the contest ones at all, are these diffrent jeans altogether?

the rocker in raw is not slim at all, not less than a 7 inch taper at least...is contexts diffrent? where can i get this slim rocker?

this may be a dumb question but if i order the rinse wash, will it still fade?

that must be what it is. my new 31x34s measure out to be 8 at the knee area and 8 at the hem as well. that and them being raw and new must make them look weird.

these are some fuckin awesome jeans tho. not sure about how much i love the cut yet but you can tell the quality of the denim/hardware/stitching. fuckin awesome work. tho the coin pocket selvedge is alittle bit too in your face imo.

these jeans may last longer than me.

that must be what it is. my new 31x34s measure out to be 8 at the knee area and 8 at the hem as well. that and them being raw and new must make them look weird.

these are some fuckin awesome jeans tho. not sure about how much i love the cut yet but you can tell the quality of the denim/hardware/stitching. fuckin awesome work. tho the coin pocket selvedge is alittle bit too in your face imo.

these jeans may last longer than me.

agreed. probably the best constructed denim i own. i love the fit too. if you plan on sagging them, i would size up. the waist to the crotch is very fitted, and these babies don't stretch at all. to me their a straight cut. i wouldn't call them a bootcut. definately not tapered though.

At least in pictures. I haven't seen a pair that looks actually worn in. Maybe a fade here and there, but not "worn". I've had my pair of 1980s that I bought from you guys in April. Worn hard, but hardly anything to show for it.

I stopped caring about getting fades on them. I love the jeans. They're two sizes too large for me since I lost some weight, so the fit is really interesting on them.