Kicking Mule Workshop

Le Dirte

I just ordered a pair of 1950 in rinse, but have had a !"%#¤ of a time trying to estimate the sizing on these. Doesn't help that the model on context makes the 1950 look like a slim fit while the one on revolve makes them look baggy. Anyway, comparing to my sam S5000vx and Oni Blues the thighs on these seem really tight, while the knee and hem are wider than both the sams and onis. I've gone with a gut feeling and ordered on a whim (sometimes not being sure what to expect is more fun anyway) but I can't really "see" the fit of these on a bigger guy like myself. I'm really looking for something overall more fitted than the stuff I have now. I ordered a sz 36, not really sure what to expect with these KMW's. Might have been able to pull off a 34 in the waist, but the thigh measurments made me go with 36.

So out of curiosity... any w34 and up with some wisdom or opinion on the cut and fit on the 1950 and/or 1980? Thanks.

The 1980s are more relaxed in the leg than APC NS. Rockers are about as equal or more tapered than new standards. Look at context for leg opening comparisons and stop spouting junk.

do the rinse models stretch out much in the waist? i normally wear a 30 in most labels, thinkin about gettin the rockers in rinse...should i go for a 29? i want as slim fit as possible, but not so much that it suffocates my waist

The waist will stretch, just make sure the rest of your leg will fit (thighs)

do the rinse models stretch out much in the waist? i normally wear a 30 in most labels, thinkin about gettin the rockers in rinse...should i go for a 29? i want as slim fit as possible, but not so much that it suffocates my waist

My raw ones stretched out a ton, I doubt the rinse would be much different. Definitely get whatever you can fit over your thighs as the waist and ass will loosen up.

I wear a size 26 NS that measured 28" when I bought them, but stretched out to 30". Should I buy the size 27 rockers (measure 27.5 in waist) or size 28 rockers (measure 29 in waist)

I want them to stretch out to 30"

I don't believe that the 27s will stretch out 2.5". I would get the 28s and wear a belt so they don't stretch past 30".

I have a pair of 1950s, and the waist has stretched about an inch after a year of wear. BUT...I always wear a belt.

Well shit, I already ordered the 27s from the Farinelli's 50% off sale, I already regret it hah. I bike in my jeans, so maybe if I wet them or something they will stretch

Context says the size 27 rockers measure 28", but Farinelli's say that they measure 27.5", so really I'm just confused

• 3 weeks later...

question: I got a pair 1980s in size 32, which measured out to be about 16.25-16.50 in the waist....

i have worn them for about half a day and they have already stretched to about 17.0 in the waist....

stretched out super quick!

If they dont stretch anymore I will be ok (they are belted)..... anybody have any idea if im in for more stretching?

question: I got a pair 1980s in size 32, which measured out to be about 16.25-16.50 in the waist....

i have worn them for about half a day and they have already stretched to about 17.0 in the waist....

stretched out super quick!

If they dont stretch anymore I will be ok (they are belted)..... anybody have any idea if im in for more stretching?

that seems like an unusual amount of stretching. i have 1980's and Rockers. the 80's stretched just enough to be comfortable (prolly an inch) while the Rockers, which I bought one size smaller ( cuz that's what i could get at the time,)are still a little tight for comfort after 3 weeks total wear w/out a belt.

are your 80's loose in the waist?