191 members have voted

1. 1. which coast is better

• west
    • east

Killah Cali, the home of the Crips and Bloods

Pimps and thugs, relax or you get hit with slugs

Dent your mug, my niggas ain't showin no love

From North Long Beach nigga to the C, ya hood

I have East Coast tatooed down the backs of my arms. You already know who I'm ridin with.

"L.A. L.A. big city of dreams

but everything in L.A. aint always what it seems

you might get fooled if you come from outta town

cuz we comin from Queens and gets down"

i have lived on both coasts, too

and i prefer the east coast

it suits my personality a bit more. i'm not a big fan of sunshine. i like having four seasons. and history. and that post-industrial feel.

East coast born and raised. Been out to Cali a few times.I like it for vacationing but I couldn't live there. I second DDML. I like changing weather.

i've heard of a stereotype before, the west coasters are nice on the outside and assholes in the inside, whereas the east coasters are asshole on the outside and nice in the inside.

which i think basically means that we are all assholes.

i've heard of a stereotype before, the west coasters are nice on the outside and assholes in the inside, whereas the east coasters are asshole on the outside and nice in the inside.

which i think basically means that we are all assholes.

oh shit ive never heard this before, but yeah im hella nice to everybody and hate everyone equally so yeah its true. anyway as of right now we are winning.

oh shit ive never heard this before, but yeah im hella nice to everybody and hate everyone equally so yeah its true. anyway as of right now we are winning.

Ha! You said "hella" in the EC vs. WC thread.

I can only speak for San Francisco on the West coast, but I would choose NYC over LA.

YEAH!!!!!!!. The 415 and the Nickel and Dime.

That said, NYC is still the best city in the world.

haha the east coast is awesome for a lot of reasons. One of my favorites is the weather differences, because i love snowboarding in vermont in the snow, but i also love coming home to VA where it is nice and temperate.

haha the east coast is awesome for a lot of reasons. One of my favorites is the weather differences, because i love snowboarding in vermont in the snow, but i also love coming home to VA where it is nice and temperate.

Do you not realize that in california you can get FAR better skiing/etc than vermont, and then you know... go to the beach?

As has been said countless times, NY is the east coasts only saving grace. (it is enough of a factor though that I don't know whether I prefer east or west. went with west because that's where I live)

yeah, west coast skiing destroys east coast skiing.

a double black diamond on a east coast slope is equivalent to a single diamond on a good west coast slope.

that's why i haven't skiied in 10 years. :(

skiing is gay!

hahhhhhhaaa

West coast snowboarding shits on the east.

everyone posting about NYC being the only thing the east coast has going for it is sorely mistaken. east coast post-industrial cities make some of the newer west coast ones look like disneyland (which is also evil and originated on the west coast).

i'd take NYC and philly over LA and San Francisco (top two versus top two)...

that said, our skiing and snowboarding are horrible. but that's what airplanes are for.

everyone posting about NYC being the only thing the east coast has going for it is sorely mistaken. east coast post-industrial cities make some of the newer west coast ones look like disneyland (which is also evil and originated on the west coast).

i'd take NYC and philly over LA and San Francisco (top two versus top two)...

that said, our skiing and snowboarding are horrible. but that's what airplanes are for.

NYC maybe, but Philly being better than LA and San Fran? :confused:

east coast 'til i die.

california is like a cultural wasteland polka-dotted with pockets of integrity, and

the northwest is full of granola-muching self-important white folks that a gritty

hispanic from new york city like myself just doesn't understand. black bloc, blah blah...

I'll take west coast because people don't talk like that over here.