191 members have voted

1. 1. which coast is better

• west
    • east

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've heard of a stereotype before, the west coasters are nice on the outside and assholes in the inside, whereas the east coasters are asshole on the outside and nice in the inside.

which i think basically means that we are all assholes.

oh shit ive never heard this before, but yeah im hella nice to everybody and hate everyone equally so yeah its true. anyway as of right now we are winning.

haha the east coast is awesome for a lot of reasons. One of my favorites is the weather differences, because i love snowboarding in vermont in the snow, but i also love coming home to VA where it is nice and temperate.

Do you not realize that in california you can get FAR better skiing/etc than vermont, and then you know... go to the beach?

As has been said countless times, NY is the east coasts only saving grace. (it is enough of a factor though that I don't know whether I prefer east or west. went with west because that's where I live)

haha the east coast is awesome for a lot of reasons. One of my favorites is the weather differences, because i love snowboarding in vermont in the snow, but i also love coming home to VA where it is nice and temperate.

West coast snowboarding shits on the east.

everyone posting about NYC being the only thing the east coast has going for it is sorely mistaken. east coast post-industrial cities make some of the newer west coast ones look like disneyland (which is also evil and originated on the west coast).

i'd take NYC and philly over LA and San Francisco (top two versus top two)...

that said, our skiing and snowboarding are horrible. but that's what airplanes are for.

everyone posting about NYC being the only thing the east coast has going for it is sorely mistaken. east coast post-industrial cities make some of the newer west coast ones look like disneyland (which is also evil and originated on the west coast).

i'd take NYC and philly over LA and San Francisco (top two versus top two)...

that said, our skiing and snowboarding are horrible. but that's what airplanes are for.

NYC maybe, but Philly being better than LA and San Fran? :confused:

east coast 'til i die.

california is like a cultural wasteland polka-dotted with pockets of integrity, and

the northwest is full of granola-muching self-important white folks that a gritty

hispanic from new york city like myself just doesn't understand. black bloc, blah blah...

I'll take west coast because people don't talk like that over here.