Supreme 2007 S/S

fiveagain

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you all just quit with the retarded questions about line ups and stock.

If you want the shit you'd be there, or figure out a way to get the shit. If you can't be fucked then shut the fuck up.

You snooze you lose.

i just got back from the lafayette shop. it was an absolute madhouse. i hung around for about 30 minutes, moved about 1 foot on line, and bounced.

anyone who waits for 5 hours to buy a tshirt is out of their mind. im sorry, you just have too much time on your hands. end of story.

a bunch of these were hangin up outside of a busy workshop, so wanted to grab one but some dude sellin his paintings was blocking the way.

them posters are plastered all over the Soho area..just walk around and you'll see em

genius plan: call the police and say you live on lafayette and the line is causing noise pollution. After the line is broken up, go walk right into the store.

you"d have to be big douchebag to do that tho

i'm not gonna lie, i thought of doing it this afternoon.

I call bullshit (for the 10th time). Stussy even back in its hayday when you could find it in some department stores only made around $35 million a year in revenue. So If Ecko really bought Supreme for $48 mil they would be losing a lot of $$$ (as least for their first fiscal year), especially since Supreme isn't nearly as widely distributed as Stussy was back in the mid-90s. In all honesty though, companies won't ususally purchase other companies unless they are profitable right away, unless they have some capital they can afford to lose.

Guest StuckOnStupid
I call bullshit (for the 10th time)..

you are just so emotionally invested in this. what if it's true? i can picture this dude all eyes squeezed shut and fingers in his ears going "LALALALALALALALALA",

just put on the Rhino box tee and shut the fuck up.