Supreme 2007 S/S

fiveagain

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is there a reason why you don't seperate winter and fall?

Not really.. Just hard to separate the september, november and december releases fro some years. But feel free to start a thread on the Supreme Tee Archive forum and help out with release dates. I need everyone's input to improve the site!

Yeah, there were the grey/blue/yellow supreme cabs and the black/blue/white from awhile back, maybe others but that's all of seen.

And I dont understand why you wouldn't like these more than the checkered supreme cabs, everyone on this planet has checkered vans..it's getting a little old.

at least it wont be as visible when ur wearing jeans

R&S said it right haha

There have been more Supreme Half Cabs than just these and the checkered ones.

Wow my bad, I actually had no clue.

And I dont understand why you wouldn't like these more than the checkered supreme cabs, everyone on this planet has checkered vans..it's getting a little old.

Because checks are cool when done correctly, and these... aren't? I dunno just my personal opinion.

R&S said it right haha

Wow my bad, I actually had no clue.

Because checks are cool when done correctly, and these... aren't? I dunno just my personal opinion.

I guess I can understand that, i mean they're not bad at all it's just that theres such an OD of checkered slip ons out there

Had both those cabs... but the sizing was fucked up. The cream joints (prefered over the grey) were a full size bigger than the greys.

So I ended up flipping the creams for $150 or so.

A bargain to whoever ended up with them.