Supreme 2007 S/S

fiveagain

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's not keeping it underground, the hipsters have long ruined that. it's about keeping the hype minimal.

good thing about supreme is that they withhold stock and put it out after the resellers are satisfied.

hey man this still happens. i was walking around harlem and stumbled upon a really, really great store called atmos. a lot of the stuff was "generic streetwear," but there were some gems. in fact i got my favorite pair of slips that day. the store was also very on point, definitely a great place; i'm surprised it hasn't been hypebeasted to death.

atmos is a japanese-owned sneaker joint.

the original atmos in harajuku is one of the most renowned tier 0 accounts

in the world.

well both slam and hypebeast are both notorious for having about 5% original content. most of their stuff is just regurgitated from other sites.

so its kinda hilarious that their claim to fame is being good at copying and pasting.

even their guest blogs are fairly useless, i mean its not fair to even try to compare them to honeyee, but they seriously got some c and d list contributors.

anyway..sorry got a little OT there

hahaha i love that that weeklydrop fag and hypebeast jacked the pic/info, makes me laugh

it just strikes me as strange that some of you cats are expecting expert reporting/source citing from someone who writes about tshirts and sneakers on the internet

i will own a supreme basketball, and that tyson tee haha. god i hope they have some of this shit on the 12th