What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

sick picture, good fit too, but i got a question, i just bought a pair of new cures and theyre relatively tight and kind of uncomfortable (im skinny too) how do you manage to be comfortable in those pants? they look killer.

btw icarus great fit as always, always love your outfits

thanks everyone! vvoc, why are they uncomfortable? if you can bend your knees, you'll definitely get used to them. my first pair of skinny jeans were raw denim tailored skinny with no stretch fabric... I couldn't even bend my knees until they stretched out.

or do you mean uncomfortable as in self-concious?

My new cures are still starchy and rigid, still not very comfortable, even after 6 months. Also, I've come to realize that there's not a whole lot of real estate. I can't say the wear is ever 100% relaxed and effortless, but I still love them.

Note: grey colordrives are 27% elastiscene, they're very soft and stretchy.

well the only thing that is ACTUALLY uncomfortable i guess is the waist, i sized down only one, but its still tight, i got them on friday, so theyre new lol...i cant walk as freely as i normally can in my jeans, i feel like my hips are constricted if that makes sense...but i do love the fit and look, so i can put up with it for a bit...

20070226.jpg

Hare jacket, American Apparel cardigan, Filippa K scarf, razor necklace from darkanimal, Lad Musician long sleeve t-shirt, Ande Whall jeans, Jack Purcells.

Nice.

just a friendly reminder since theres about a hundred new people suddenly popping up, please don't post irrelevant crap in the WAYWT thread!

this includes any pictures that are not yours or dont have you in them, like the above one.

this also includes meaningless comments and thoughts, small precise questions that can be asked via PM and any discussion that can be done elsewhere.