What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

KING, I've been waitin on those super dope indian skull vans to drop for a while... when did those come out?

we droppin that hot fashion, mashin, lyric-lashin, unmaskin fake kats in acts, smashin the fact in one second flat, you could lose your career steppin here. .madlib.<u> </u>

Quote:

KING, I've been waitin on those super dope indian skull vans to drop for a while... when did those come out?

--- Original message by Brooklyn Zoo on Mar 27, 2006 12:23 AM

i dunno..yo you should peep the new vans x taps shit.

cat1qx.jpg

Quote: and i love how u guys hate this dude for wearing clothes he likes but he doesnt come in and start shit with ppl wearing ball crushing jeans or whatever... i appreciate both styles and its stupid how some of u guys just hate someone because he is wearing bape/bbc or dressing like a hypebeast

I think you missed the point, when you are a "hypebeast" you don't wear shit because ultimately it is superior in quality/design, you wear it because of the name/lifestyle it is associated with. Do you think anyone would honestly buy a baggy-ass pair of jeans with a retarded looking wolf on them because they are indeed, the best-looking pair of jeans you have ever seen, no. You would buy them some people might say "Wow, that kid has $300 jeans".......there is no use in defending someone when you have no idea if he truly "likes" the clothes or wears them because he wants attention/to impress other hypebeasts.......

Either way, it is a tired argument.....sorry

^^ That was unnecessary......

What I wore today:

se3vxz.jpg

Yeah boyeee!!!!

Evisu x APC Selvedge limited edition "penis explosion" jeans

Pink Stacey Adams 4XL dress shirt (unbuttoned)

White oversized font NY hat (backwards)

White Footlocker 5XL white tee

And1 shoes

Swap meet bling

Edited by englandmj7 on Mar 27, 2006 at 01:29 PM

Oh, I forgot; If anyone is interested in the shirts, they have some left at Fox Hills Mall, only 3XL though, so all you ballhugging, tight clothes pussies will be able to get yours (only 4xl for me! and what!). Saw some 5XLs in lime/magenta too, so let me know if you guys want and I can hook you up.

magenta n lime green iz for homos,

if u c any in periwinkle or chartreuse,

hit me up- need to cop a sz 5xl.

I got access to the latest Lugz

and And1 at Famous Footwear

by me- ready to cop and ship

to all ma dudes.

Quote: ill trade you my baby blue exco bubble jacket for the lime/magenta

Nah, I only rock da Avirex and Iceberg Droopy jawns mah man......

Quote: I got access to the latest Lugz

It's all good, I actually know Mr. Lug personally, but thanks anyway

Edited by englandmj7 on Mar 27, 2006 at 03:18 PM

Guest Fade to Black
Quote:
Quote: and i love how u guys hate this dude for wearing clothes he likes but he doesnt come in and start shit with ppl wearing ball crushing jeans or whatever... i appreciate both styles and its stupid how some of u guys just hate someone because he is wearing bape/bbc or dressing like a hypebeast

I think you missed the point, when you are a "hypebeast" you don't wear shit because ultimately it is superior in quality/design, you wear it because of the name/lifestyle it is associated with. Do you think anyone would honestly buy a baggy-ass pair of jeans with a retarded looking wolf on them because they are indeed, the best-looking pair of jeans you have ever seen, no. You would buy them some people might say "Wow, that kid has $300 jeans".......there is no use in defending someone when you have no idea if he truly "likes" the clothes or wears them because he wants attention/to impress other hypebeasts.......

Either way, it is a tired argument.....sorry

--- Original message by englandmj7 on Mar 27, 2006 11:56 AM

Agree with your point...but regarding the last sentence, I'm really skeptical when someone says they wear shit like those Ice Cream dog crotch jeans because they truly like the design. I dunno, maybe they could but I think the status of them being what they are has got to factor in a little bit. I admit Nigo has put out some fly shit before, but that definitely isn't one of them. But yeah tired argument.

Quote:

IMG_2661x.jpg

h&m jacket (looks kinda shit in the pic..but looks way better close-up, i think

thrift store t-shirt underneath

nudie slim jim greycast

camper slip-ons

--- Original message by jwied82 on Mar 26, 2006 08:44 PM

is there a way for me to browse and shop H&M online?

i am in texas and we don't have h&m

Quote: those are probably the worst pair of jeans I have ever seen and that shirt is up there on the list. evisu, limited edition whatever you look like one of the gotti kids x vanilla ice...sorry, it had to be said.

Ha hah, cheers to you for actually making a serious comment after several nonsensical and blatantly sarcastic posts......you my friend, are in dire need of a sense of humor.

Edited by englandmj7 on Mar 27, 2006 at 04:30 PM