What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

shit looks okay. the only negative things i've managed to think up (and i tried hard) are your uber-gay posture (if you're gay, i guess that's okay), and your head/face area.

your head could easily be transplanted onto the body of a fratboy/broham and not look out of place. maybe it's the pic, your sunglasses, or the gung-ho grunt haircut. i know this thread is about what you're wearing, but your head area brings little equillbrium or little justice to the ensemble you tried so hard on.

LMAO at broham but yeah your right....

-(@!@)

Been following for a while, but didn't really care to post, before now. First waywt.

Mig21_069da.JPG

Cutler & Gross glasses

CDG Play Longsleeved

Raf by Raf Simons shorts

Converse

Constructive criticism is very welcome.

Guest jmatsu
Been following for a while, but didn't really care to post, before now. First waywt.

Mig21_069da.JPG

Cutler & Gross glasses

CDG Play Longsleeved

Raf by Raf Simons shorts

Converse

i rather like this. not bad, but i would have liked to see some other footwear beside the cons. maybe some nice sandals or some low tech low tops.

good job though!

Mig21_069da.JPG

Cutler & Gross glasses

CDG Play Longsleeved

Raf by Raf Simons shorts

Converse

I wish I could pull off shorts like that.

i rather like this. not bad, but i would have liked to see some other footwear beside the cons. maybe some nice sandals or some low tech low tops.

good job though!

i like the cons, actually.

overall, i'd like the look better without the logo on the shirt (B.U.M. Equipment, anyone?), and with a different pair of frames.

shorts are killer.

Mig21_069da.JPG

Cutler & Gross glasses

CDG Play Longsleeved

Raf by Raf Simons shorts

Converse

I really like this fit...the shorts are perfect and the shirt is nice and crazy...i would totally rock this outfit...props to you!!!

DSCN3112.jpg

Dries Van Noten cardigan

Hanes undershirt

April '77 Grey Joey Colordrives

Easy USA plimsoles