What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Those jeans look great poly800rock.

didnt king stampede do that same shirt pretty much?

Not that I know of. It's possible though, word on the street (now known as the internet) is that these guys are jacking ideas left and right. The source is kind of bias though as it comes from people who already have a disliking for "t-shirt brands" to begin with.

To the guy that asked where to purchase the tee, read the top of the shirt and type that in with a .com on the end.

i had to buy a cheepo buttonup and i ended up having to go to macy's.. i sized down for american rag and I don't think the fit is awful... although the shirt itself is pretty ugly. they had plain white ones too, which i would've got but they were all L, XL etc.

but my question is: how is the fit?

dumbdk4.jpg

american rag | citizen eco-drive | jockey sport boxers

Guest jmatsu
IMG_0901.jpg

the belt and and the shoes look ugly because of their coordination. even pee-wee herman's shoes in his big adventure (when he danced to tequila) look way better.

the belt and and the shoes look ugly because of their coordination. even pee-wee herman's shoes in his big adventure (when he danced to tequila) look way better.

agreed. only time checkered pattern is acceptable is the flag at the end of a race and on vans slipons. otherwise very tacky.

Homage and haircut.

Some weird bunching on the shirt but fuck it.

wheres all the coffee in that mug?!

happened to be in same 50m radius as tweedlesinpink today

waywt0620pa1.jpg

soepom:

muji scarf, uniqlo tank, miu miu messenger, april77 colordrive, tangerine flats

tweeds:

superfuture tee, skull 5010xx, army surplus bag, chucks

can me and you go for a kinda hap+bizzy affair?

what ya say?

someone make a poll.

i vote yes.,

Guest jmatsu
Easy kids , first post and all LOL

Prada

Gap

Dior

Visvim

djeans.JPG

shit looks okay. the only negative things i've managed to think up (and i tried hard) are your uber-gay posture (if you're gay, i guess that's okay), and your head/face area.

your head could easily be transplanted onto the body of a fratboy/broham and not look out of place. maybe it's the pic, your sunglasses, or the gung-ho grunt haircut. i know this thread is about what you're wearing, but your head area brings little equillbrium or little justice to the ensemble you tried so hard on.