What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

eyecandyboutique_1950_6524502

another way to pinroll is to grab the left and the right side of the hem, fold back, then roll up. instead of just grabbing one side like the example above. i think by grabbing both sides it gives it a more even and natural look.

4t69dah.jpg

aa cardi

aa henley

black imperials

cole haans

to my friends 21 st birthday last night...hopefuly i can find some better pics than this

cheers!

no offence, but i really never digged the "white on black thing"... and somehow i always think of mentally ill people when i see people wearing white sweaters/cardigans/pullovers...

i didn't like kix outfit, but i wouldn't bother to post about it. superstar said he didn't like it, and i agree on his opinion, but i still think he is a fuck-up who dresses way worse.

people who wear spiked hair in 2006 and claim to be cocksuckers on their sigs remind me way more of mentally ill people than with a white cardigan, but hey, just my 2 cents.

i didn't like kix outfit, but i wouldn't bother to post about it. superstar said he didn't like it, and i agree on his opinion, but i still think he is a fuck-up who dresses way worse.

people who wear spiked hair in 2006 and claim to be cocksuckers on their sigs remind me way more of mentally ill people than with a white cardigan, but hey, just my 2 cents.

rep+ for speaking the truth

DSC_0007.jpg

With pure honesty, i think this look is fine, although im not too impressed with the pants being so low because i can see the belt line..if you pulled it up a bit, the look would defenitely fit more and the stacks at the bottom, to me they dont look good at all....Also the shoes...i would go for a much lower cut pair cuz it would balance out the the whole attire But thats entirely my opinion..Other than that not bad

personally, i think everyone's fits look fine.. but my opinion doesn't really matter :)

kix, the dukes + shoes look fantastic.

darkeside, maybe lessen that cuff to half that size?

funky, very nice. belt line doesn't look bad at all.

tays, niiize

day - work:

GG<5 pleated dress

joey colourdrive

tangs studio heels

night - wedding:

same thing sans aprils, + stockings

(whizkit yeah i took the lazy option out. couldn't be assed to lug around another outfit. stuck out like a sore thumb amongst the hip hoppers but oh well...)

Would've loved to see you in a pic taken at work with all those poser hiphoppers.:D

dsc071181zf0.jpg

-supreme x neighborhood x new era cap

-visvim midwest l/s tee

-svg by neighborhood type xo1 selvedge jeans

-air jordan 3 retro-black cats

t_z

+rep. This is probably in my top 5 best fits of all time on superfuture. Black Out!!! Great stuff term

nice pegleg tee that shit is is dope
tang nice pegleg shirt. are those shirts still thin as hell?

thanks guys. chard, I didn't realize how thin the shirt was until I put it on, it's almost transparent. comfy on hot days like today though. I just hope it doesn't disintegrate after a couple of washings.