What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

you can aks but im not telling

mmmmmMMMMMmmmmmmn denim ANDE if you want some selvage denim pm me before fri its $4 - 5 nz yard freight no problem i have agent

BUZZED bag is from wholesaler in hk i talked them into selling me their sample ages ago it has no label

ok VEE_DUB i answered everyone elses questions so just between you and me its in sham shui po somewhere near tai nan st and shek kip mei st

Thanks i am checking them out end of the year when i go visit hong kong.

CHeer,

Dubbo.

112704208_b47ebcd124.jpg

makaveli rhinestoned t-shirt

black tsubis

white jazz shoes

prada glasses

Just when I thought I had it all figured out, this guy comes in and turns everything (I thought) I knew about fashion and totally kicks my ass. You sir, are my hero, and I don't know you, but damn do I respect you.

thanks for making a first time poster feel welcome.

Just when I thought I had it all figured out, this guy comes in and turns everything (I thought) I knew about fashion and totally kicks my ass. You sir, are my hero, and I don't know you, but damn do I respect you.

All good past couple of pages.

140806.jpg

stussy glasses, stussy tee, earthmusicandecology cardi, silas belt, slim jims dry, bapesta cons, some dodgy eye.

a bro what kinda scarf is that.. looks dope or how to you tie it so it looks like that haha