aa33tm.jpg

soundtrack of my day:

aa46cv.jpg

NEW ERA cap

RAIDERS jacket

CARHARTT jeans

JORDANs

--- Original message by sXXXe on May 30, 2006 05:32 AM

You need to pick one team and stick with it!

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZktothe

Quote:
Quote: ^ why do you always sit in that spot for photos?

Most likely because there is a decent place to set his camera across from it and there is decent lighting.....is it really that important?

Out to dinner tonight:

RL blue/white striped Regent Classic Fit button-up (reduced from $150 to 19.99 @ Red Bluff outlet store.....hell yeah)

Black Chelsea boots

Nudie Slim Jims

Breitling for Bentley bling

Rogue Status all-over gun print underwear

Edited by englandmj7 on May 30, 2006 at 10:27 PM

--- Original message by englandmj7 on May 30, 2006 10:27 PM

was just curious.

yarghhhhhhhhh.

damnIam -

Did you actually find fashionable Rockports? I would be interested to see a pic. I used to try my Grandpa's on and they are so f'ing comfortable it is retarded.......never seemed to find a pair I liked much though......

I just found a pair of my dad olds Wingtips in the closet and they're by Rockport. They're really nice and super comfortable. They're a little big on me right now but I'll grow into them.

Today I wore:

Juventus Jersey

Hanes White T

Nudie Straight Sven Dry

Nike Classic SB

Quote:

damnIam -

Did you actually find fashionable Rockports? I would be interested to see a pic. I used to try my Grandpa's on and they are so f'ing comfortable it is retarded.......never seemed to find a pair I liked much though......

--- Original message by englandmj7 on May 31, 2006 12:09 PM

To be honest, they are nothing special to look at. They just happen to be on sale and were a triple E which is the only size I can fit my trash can lid feet into. I only wear them with Khakis and they are fairly well covered up most of the time. They are SUPER comfortable though.

Quote: Did you actually find fashionable Rockports? I would be interested to see a pic. I used to try my Grandpa's on and they are so f'ing comfortable it is retarded.......never seemed to find a pair I liked much though......

Rockports are made by Reebok, thats why they're so comfy

First WYWT post...

5310co.jpg

Gstar conductor hat

Alex and Chloe "Coco is Dead" charm and necklace

AA summer T

Volcom reversible belt

APC Cures

Carolina Jordan X (real deal! Had them since school!)

BOOZE.BROADS.HOT RODS.

Edited by flatblack on May 31, 2006 at 01:54 PM

Quote: Rockports are made by Reebok, thats why they're so comfy

Pretty sure it is because Rockport is a brand specifically made for comfort/walking. I don't think it would make any difference whether Nike, Adidas, or Bape made them.....

Stupid question, but Chardx, where'd you get your Hosoi's? or do you know any sites online to get them from if you got them in-store? I tried looking @ some places but didn't look hard, thought you, or anyone else could help, i didn't even really dig them that much till i saw them @ that angle on you, but yeah they're pretty fly. thanks.

Man i spent 400 bucks on this,

just to be like,

"nigga you ain't up on this"...