What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

chris.. tell us what you're wearin! your outfits always looks good, i wanna know what it is...

also, i like the way your t-shirts appear to be pretty long, yet not too loose/wide in the torso.. how do you get this fit? Most of the time, when i find a t i like the general fit of they are shorter than i would like.

pixxx for the shoes. theyre not vans i was just using the box to take the pics

Swear James Dean

cimg05572ub.jpg

cimg05561cc.jpg

cimg05589mv.jpg

cimg05628tj.jpg

no i couldnt be bothered to clean them.

finally an actual WYWT

MHI X FL

zoo york tee

nude RRDS

Vands era

cimg05612pg.jpg

SUPERJUNKIE

Edited by witts on Mar 30, 2006 at 06:43 AM

Quote:

chris.. tell us what you're wearin! your outfits always looks good, i wanna know what it is...

also, i like the way your t-shirts appear to be pretty long, yet not too loose/wide in the torso.. how do you get this fit? Most of the time, when i find a t i like the general fit of they are shorter than i would like.

--- Original message by jwied82 on Mar 30, 2006 01:13 AM

hoody - american apparel

tee - tsubi

jeans - julian red

i have a really long torso. the only shirts that ever fit me perfect cost $89898398 or purchased from american apparel. sometimes, if i really like a shirt, and it isnt long enough, i just pull it from the dryer while the shirt is damp, and stretch it out vertically. sometimes it works. if im lucky, it also decreases the width. try it sometime!

Quote:
Quote:

hoody - american apparel

tee - tsubi

jeans - julian red

i have a really long torso. the only shirts that ever fit me perfect cost $89898398 or purchased from american apparel. sometimes, if i really like a shirt, and it isnt long enough, i just pull it from the dryer while the shirt is damp, and stretch it out vertically. sometimes it works. if im lucky, it also decreases the width. try it sometime!

--- Original message by chris on Mar 30, 2006 11:08 AM

that is a good tip... I have a real problem with tees fitting lengthwise but not width-wise. Oftentimes if something is the right length for me, it's a little wider than I'd like. Kinda weird, too, since my body size is totally average (6' tall, 165 lbs, 38" chest).

right now I'm wearing an American Apparel size medium that fits well in the chest but is the perfect length, and it's never been put into the dryer. I'm terrified it'll shrink too much lengthwise if I shrink it. Bah!

Quote:

they are called air max burst.

nike_burst_prem_obsidian_ob.jpg

wildwood looks like that:

shoes.wildwood.jpg

i like your AM bursts!

Edited by sXXXe on Mar 30, 2006 at 03:55 PM

--- Original message by sXXXe on Mar 30, 2006 03:54 PM

oh true i got confused with these ones i have...

IMG_1761.jpg

and yea i dig the air bursts ... but i dunno i feel like people look at me like im wearing some all terrain hiking shoe... which i guess it sorta is, but i dunno, i feel weird rockin em sometimes just cause ive been told a bunch that they look like hiking boots lol.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

hoody - american apparel

tee - tsubi

jeans - julian red

--- Original message by chris on Mar 30, 2006 11:08 AM

that is a good tip... I have a real problem with tees fitting lengthwise but not width-wise. Oftentimes if something is the right length for me, it's a little wider than I'd like. Kinda weird, too, since my body size is totally average (6' tall, 165 lbs, 38" chest).

right now I'm wearing an American Apparel size medium that fits well in the chest but is the perfect length, and it's never been put into the dryer. I'm terrified it'll shrink too much lengthwise if I shrink it. Bah!

--- Original message by minya on Mar 30, 2006 01:20 PM

DO NOT put your american apparel shit in the dryer, if you like how whatever it is fits right now. it'll shrink about an inch in width, and length.

Quote:

An inch width-wise would be fine.

An inch length-wise, not so much.

--- Original message by minya on Mar 30, 2006 10:58 PM

ok, then just throw them in the dryer, and stretch them out (vertically) by hand while they're slightly wet -- that should take care of your problem.