Missed Connections - SuFu edition, no homo

kauflust

Gosh, this is a thread I could learn to love! Any superfuturians in the Venice/Santa Monica region? I have spotted only a handful of dry denim wearers over the past few months, but never really stopped to chat. Guess I just pussed out... :(

A couple weeks back I was at a bar in Echo Park called Little Joy, and the gentleman I was playing pool against had on the same pair of New Cures that I was sporting. There was some nervous tension--I could tell the both of us wanted to say something about it but neither of us were sure what to say. I wasn't too jealous though. Mine have a nicer fade going (how pathetic).

Yo Los Angeles!

clearly not a sufu-er but...

you: a too-tight pink shirt underneath a too-tight brown jacket. stupid man earrings. with too-tight nudies outside genna's

me: are those slim jims?

you: uh...these are nudies.

me: right, nudie slim jims?

you: i don't know, i just bought them because they fit good.

i wanted to rip out your earrings and punch you in the face

Gosh, this is a thread I could learn to love! Any superfuturians in the Venice/Santa Monica region? I have spotted only a handful of dry denim wearers over the past few months, but never really stopped to chat. Guess I just pussed out... :(

A couple weeks back I was at a bar in Echo Park called Little Joy, and the gentleman I was playing pool against had on the same pair of New Cures that I was sporting. There was some nervous tension--I could tell the both of us wanted to say something about it but neither of us were sure what to say. I wasn't too jealous though. Mine have a nicer fade going (how pathetic).

Yo Los Angeles!

Legendary, you should have just said something followed by a no homo.

clearly not a sufu-er but...

you: a too-tight pink shirt underneath a too-tight brown jacket. stupid man earrings. with too-tight nudies outside genna's

me: are those slim jims?

you: uh...these are nudies.

me: right, nudie slim jims?

you: i don't know, i just bought them because they fit good.

i wanted to rip out your earrings and punch you in the face

don't see anything wrong with buying jeans because they fit good...

nothing wrong with nice fitting jeans, but that he was so clueless was the clincher

actually, sometimes i feel a little sad when i'm walking with a friend and go "wow, that kids dior's fit perfectly." is it more pathetic that the guy doesn't know what model his nudies are, or that we know what model jeans some random guy on the street is wearing.

• 1 month later...

saw sycamore bombing down the streets of SF on his white/purple bmx bike yesterday, at about 7:00.

i was about to scream out sycamore, but i only had like a split second to decide. i was still sort of shocked to see my first real life supergay. and if i called his name, hed probably crash into oncoming traffic.

conclusion:

i never make the right decisions when im under pressure.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

NO HOMO NlGGAZ ALWAYS CHECK ME OUT CUZ IM ONE OF THE THREE COOL INDIANS THAT POST ON SUFU

15 YEAR OLD KOREANS CHECK ME OUT IN BARNEYS CUZ I WAS WEARING A FUCKING SUPREME TEE AND HOMO TIGHT SKINNY FAGGOT JEANS

START SOMETHIGN LIKE A SURPEME TEE

TOO BLACK TOO STRONG

does he have faggot fingers?

I didn't get a good look at his fingers. I was in there with my girlfriend getting a macbook fixed. Next time I mosey on in there I'll check. I can't imagine them being any smaller than the vibe handler's. Such levels of faggotry are hard to surpass.

I walked right by DDML today! I didn't realize it until we had passed eachother, I turned around and said, "Diddy?" but I don't think he heard me.

It was in Philly by the Drexel Med School. He had on duck boots, what looked like some Lee Repros, and some pretty sweet frames. I totally wanted to pull the limp wristed challenge, "Are you from the future", but I didn't have the balls.