Missed Connections - SuFu edition, no homo

kauflust

yeah.. about that.

are there a lot of dutch people in detroit or something? i flew from detroit to amsterdam to madrid some time ago. detroit to amsterdam strikes me as just a tad random, so i know there must be some kind of community nearby or something?

i met someone from here at the tampa pro this past weekend... but i dont have a clue who.... long weekend... ybor is evil... ask antwan dixon

how shitty did antwuan's face tats look? dude is pulling some retarded shit, 5 fucking felonies. He won't be nollie heelflipping carlsbad again anytime soon. Dope mugshot.

AntwuanMugshot.jpg

sat 3/29

saw corned beef walking up the steps at uniqlo

later that day saw cotton duck, corned beef and some white guy in the bose store.

didn't want to explain to friends that i recognized ppl from the internetz otherwise i would've said hi.

Haha I could snitch right now, but I wont.

Apparently a bunch of sufuers hang at uniqlo. In the morning I saw sleazie and some of the kanada krew, then I met owl.

Yesterday I KNOW I spotted billy_dee_williams, and I KNOW he saw myself, corned beef, and Cotton Duck. He was wearing a hoddy, black jacket, +++19cm MIJ, and BLUE LAVINS, but was with a girl and apparently didn't want to talk.

Was that actually you? Or do all asians really look same?

Yesterday, Detroit Airport terminal.

I thought I saw Mizanation, Dr Worm and Isoform...

In my defense, I had a very long day already...

hahaha, yeah i have never even been to detroit in my life. i would think i would be a hard person to mistake someone else for too. time to lay off the drugs :P

I've met people from other online fora before. Had some pizza with some and then i see this one guy on campus from time to time.

There's a sufu guy that works at a store in gainesville i might run into soon. I've seen a guy in skulls at that store before too. Might be a mynudies guy though as i think they had that skulls contest that leaked here. Anyone here though?

I think I'm actually both of the people from the last paragraph. I know I'm one of them. Did you actually come into the store a long time ago asking about that corpus quilted bomber? We may have been in the store at the same time then, but that was way before I worked there.

Yes. That was you. I thought it was you when i met you last week but i wasn't sure. I remember being suprised at seeing corpus stuff in the store and then matt and i talked a bit about the other corpus with the owner and i remember him saying that he doesn't buy it because the only people who would purchase it would be me, him and his friend. I'm guessing you were him now that i met you.

Next time i come by i'll make sure to bring my yoyo. I might buy a corpus tee too if there are any smalls left. I could always use another and i'd like to buy something from the store and that's probably the only thing besides those color change shirts/scarves.

Yep, I completely remember that. Matt would be running a totally different boutique if it weren't in, well, Gainesville.

And don't worry, no one fucking buys the Corpus tees so there'll be smalls left. Except maybe in the white one with the birds on it. I think Matt and I bought the only two smalls.

PS I wish I had a fucking ton of money I'd take those cdiems off your hands.

Haha I could snitch right now, but I wont.

Apparently a bunch of sufuers hang at uniqlo. In the morning I saw sleazie and some of the kanada krew, then I met owl.

Yesterday I KNOW I spotted billy_dee_williams, and I KNOW he saw myself, corned beef, and Cotton Duck. He was wearing a hoddy, black jacket, +++19cm MIJ, and BLUE LAVINS, but was with a girl and apparently didn't want to talk.

Was that actually you? Or do all asians really look same?

we was on some creep status shits.

yo fuck that, I hope the dude who bought those 42x32 navy flat front chinos we tried on is a sufuer. Shit was too goddamn funny.

Seen Sphoxx twice in the last two days, yesterday out the window of my truck on the island running up Allen where it meets Housten street, then today with some shorty from across the street. Didn't quite catch eyes, but i saw him clocking my buttery black leather hightops. I know springcourts aren't the new cool shoe with the kids these days, but damn if the black highs aint somethin'.

UC Berkeley: I saw someone wearing FH3001s (new arcs) coming out of Barrows Hall this afternoon. The FlatHeads lead me to believe that he posts/lurks here, but the ugly green track jacket and the awful red Adidas shoes make me think otherwise... but you never know.

ive been searching for this thraed all my life

milpitas library

march something (weekday)

asian

glasses

about noonish

wearing eternals

SF

iron heart party day

american

sexi04

was standing minding my own business when he walks straight up to me, turns around showing off his pants i guess.

we giggled tehe

saw a white guy at a cuban sandwich shop with i think iron army jeans on. Maybe a lurker as i think i would've known if there were another gainesville member besides Hey and I.

ive been searching for this thraed all my life

milpitas library

march something (weekday)

asian

glasses

about noonish

wearing eternals

Hmm, i was at the milpitas library a couple times last month. I'm asian and wear glasses, maybe you saw me? Although i have skulls not enternal, so probably not.