The CONTEXT CLOTHING Thread

sam113

when are yall going to have your next coupon code from the email list? i really want that nom de guerre all weather flight jacket... (first time customer)

We discontinued our first timer deal a year ago due to pressure from a few of our vendors. By joining the email list, you'll receive info on promotions. I'm sure you've heard of our FLASH SALE. Members get first dibs.

Atelier LaDurance restock anytime soon?

We have received word from Pierre. Roystons are on the way. We hope to see them within the next few weeks.

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh lordy lord

fall 08 is RIDICULOUS for context

Thanks Just Another XY. This is just the beginning. Shades of Greige will be up soon as well as Dunderdon, Apolis Collection, Crate denim and apparel, Band of Outsiders Sperry Hightops, Krane Outerwear (unbelievable), and some collaborations are in the works.

email or call with questions.

Ryan it seems like you guys are really stepping your game up. Any possibility of Context stocking Engineered Garments in the future? It seems like they'd fit in well with what you guys are already stocking.

Trust me, I've looked into it. I'm still working on it. I agree, they would fit perfectly into our focus.

oops.

are there any coupon codes at all?...

Become a member of our interactive email list and you will receive information on coupon codes.

anybody? ~~~~~~~~~~ :)

We do not have a first timer discount code. We had one when we opened our web store January 1st of 2007. It was discounted shortly there after. We offer promotions to our interactive email list.

are you guys going to ever restock the ALD saddle belts? In 80cm as well? Thanks

More ALD belts are soon to arrive. There have been some delays with our ALD order. I can't wait to receive the order!

^^^

Very nicely.

It's waxed cotton, so water just beads up and rolls off.

XS, S, XL are the only ones you have?

does sizing run one larrger or something? measurements for S seem to be usual jackets taht are medium sized imo.

but i really wanan get this for quick rides in the rain / rainy weather.

Just placed a re-order for the two most popular items from this season's S.O.G. collection;

the Black Wool M65

ztdufk.jpg

and the Waxed Overshirt

x3fvnn.jpg

Delivery will be the week of October 13th if all goes according to plan.

Both items can be ordered now and will be shipped immediately upon arrival.