the "ask an asian" thread.

mizanation

• 2 weeks later...

^^ Japan is a fetish capital of ze world.

I recall someone mentioning in the worst waywt how stupid kanji tattoos (and he probably meant any other forms of it i.e. clothes) looks on non-Asians. What are limits of who can actually wear kanji and not look dumb? In what cultures is it accepted to have kana/kanji/chinese characters as tattoos?

^^ Japan is a fetish capital of ze world.

I recall someone mentioning in the worst waywt how stupid kanji tattoos (and he probably meant any other forms of it i.e. clothes) looks on non-Asians. What are limits of who can actually wear kanji and not look dumb?

i dunno, but i think bukkake looks good on non-asians

BOOYAH

Is this shit really that popular, and why can you show that, but not show a pussy in the clear?

oh my fucking god. that is so fucking wrong. that first shit was fucking massive, like half a meter long. jesus.

not to mention that girl must be properly scarred for life.

fucking idiots in jp. forgot mother yamato a long time ago. shitheads. literally.

^^^

That's interesting that you'd say that. I'd like to do a study on shits around the world. It seems that Japanese shits may have a different consistancy than say an European or American turd, must have to do with our diets.

The girl probably enjoied it and got paid well... because people that participate in nasty fetish videos get paid right? ...Right?? :confused:

i dunno, but i think bukkake looks good on non-asians

BOOYAH

I just might need to rep you.

EDIT: Done.

Guest Airjamie
When I put my peen inside my little sister, the baby boo replied "You in it yet cuh?"

:(

rip asian penis

hahahahahahahaha.........cuh.....pedo army

Do all japanese people in japan know english, and bullshit like they don't when tourist come around?

Well they do take English in public schools, so a lot of them have some knowledge of it. But it ultimately boils down to how hard you work at it on your own. 98% of them don't know enough to get by in America though if that's what if you are referring to.

are filipinos considered as asian? after all the philippine islands are not part of the continent of Asia; PI is surrounded by it's own sea; and native filipinos are Malay descendents... right?

kindly correct me if I'm wrong... thank you...

My understanding was that filipinos are considered Asian/Pacific Islanders (at least thats what I can recall from my UC applications).

how common is it to see a person over age ~20 playing a nintendo ds in japan?

Oh, I would say this is quite common. Hell, this could also explain why so many Japanese men have smaller dicks, due to the lack of 'recreation and circulation' downstairs.

All their fun times' reserved for pixels, no love given for their pickle.

• 1 month later...
are filipinos considered as asian? after all the philippine islands are not part of the continent of Asia; PI is surrounded by it's own sea; and native filipinos are Malay descendents... right?

kindly correct me if I'm wrong... thank you...

Of course the Philippines are part of Asia. South East Asia...part of ASEAN.

It is not the only Asian country that isn't part of the mainland continent, such as Japan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, Hong Kong...

Indians and the people in the surrounding area are Asian too.

Anyway...don't believe Filipino Americans who state they are "Pacific Islanders".

The Philippines isn't exactly inside the Pacific Ocean boundaries compared to the real Pacific Islander countries...Japan is closer to the Pacific Ocean than the Philippines is, but you don't see them say they are Asian/Pacific Islander like culturally confused Filipinos say.

Asians and Filipinos in Asia would be confused if a Filipino-American says they're Pacific Islander. Only Filipino-Americans say this.

Even those that actually fall under Pacific Islander don't like it when Filipinos say they are.

• 2 weeks later...

hypothetical question if you're asian/part asian:

if you had to choose another asian ethnicity apart from your own to be reborn as, what'd it be and why?

me...probably chinne. cause they got tasty fried rice and chun li looks good.

interesting, i imagined this thread would be revived.since im already viet, the best of all asia(well im going to get neg repped). why not mongolian. who says mongolian arent asian?